𝑰៹ Rules & General Information.

❛ BE MY PETER PAN, SAVE ME FROM THE PIRATES ANDTHE PLANK ❜ ،🏴‍☠️⌇ 2022 co-ed survival show ⇝ ░ ★

THE PLANK ❜ ،🏴‍☠️2022 co-ed survival show ⇝ ░ ★

❛ BE MY PETER PAN, SAVE ME FROM THE PIRATES ANDTHE PLANK ❜ ،🏴‍☠️⌇ 2022 co-ed survival show ⇝ ░ ★

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼  ̼  ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹LIBRARY ፧ At least put this book in your library

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹LIBRARY  At least put this book in your library. I don't really care if you follow me or put the book in a reading list or whatever, but just put it in the library. If you can't see the updates, how will you keep up? 

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹CONDUCT  Be a decent person. That's all. Also, be honest when I ask questions and give out polls. I want your feedback, and it doesn't matter to me if it's positive or negative.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹ACTIVENESS  Please just vote and read the chapters. I put a lot of effort into writing and making the edits for my books, so if you join my book and show no signs of appreciating my choice to put YOUR oc in MY book, it makes me frustrated. I understand that not everyone wants to comment and everything, but at least read it. Also, you should probably expect me to just disappear into thin air for months at a time and then come back and update a couple of times after that. I will try to have a regular update schedule, but if I'm not feeling like writing I simply won't. Feel free to just ignore my book unless I'm actively updating.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹SLOTS  Since this is a survival applyfic, I will make the slots first-come-first-serve. Because of this, I decided to add a lot of slots to try to allow as many people as possible to apply to this book. There will be no reservations. You may make two2 〙ocs for this book, and it must be one male and one female trainee. This may change in the future if I don't get enough applications.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹OCS & FCS  The max age gap between the fc and oc is one1year. Yes, yes, I know it's very small, but I honestly don't want to see an 01' Jeon Woong competing on the show with a 98' Kim Gaeul. Do not age minors up into adults or adults down to minors. Also, I will be setting a limit on to how many fcs from each group can be used. This isn't because I don't like your favs, but because I want more variety in the show, and I really can't stand seeing 8/9 members of a group being used at one time. Your ocs can be between 301992and 172005years old. For your ocs, here is my no-no list:

ㅤㅤ▌ Leaving out/skipping parts of the form
ㅤㅤ▌ Idol relatives
ㅤㅤ▌ Perfect/super high stats
ㅤㅤ▌ Ethnicity bending
ㅤㅤ▌ Idol twins ( copying other idol's trivias word for word )
ㅤㅤ▌ Super polyglots ( people who speak a bunch of languages )

ㅤㅤ▌ Leaving out/skipping parts of the formㅤㅤ▌ Idol relativesㅤㅤ▌ Perfect/super high statsㅤㅤ▌ Ethnicity bendingㅤㅤ▌ Idol twins ( copying other idol's trivias word for word )ㅤㅤ▌ Super polyglots ( people who speak a bunch of languages )

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹MISSIONS  For the most part, the missions will be similar to most survival applyfics, picking out names and intros and line distributions. In addition to this, I will be asking admins to create the styling for the performances, such as the outfits, makeup, and hairstyles that they'd like their trainees to have during their performances. This will allow for more creativity in the applyfic, and it also gives you guys more freedom of choice with the songs since this is a co-ed applyfic and there aren't many choices for songs.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹VOTING  This will be exclusively done by the admins of the trainees, as I feel this is the fairest option. Google docs will be used, and it will include voting for the favorite team, individual trainees, group names and intros, and styling. There will be many opportunities for your trainees to get votes, and I will not be voting because I want to try to keep as unbiased as possible as the author.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹EVIL EDITING  It's a mintychenle applyfic, what were you thinking? Of course, there's going to be evil editing. It isn't anything personal, it's just for the story.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹SKILLS  As I've been joining survival applyfics and observing how they work in the past two years or so, a repetitive problem I've come across is the stats. The skill stats are crucial to applyfics, as they serve as a base for missions and performances and everything else. However, if your trainee starts out with a 2 in vocal at the very beginning of the show, I don't believe it's reasonable to say that they'll still be at a 2 halfway through the show. So, I decided to come up with a system that allows you to improve your oc's skills as the show progresses. It will be based on participation grades in missions as well as little extra credit areas I'll have hidden throughout the chapters, and you'll be able to gain skill points and improve your trainee's stats after each episode ends. This way, they'll have a better chance of getting the position they want in missions! A final note I'd like to include is that you are not able to lose skill points, only gain them.

𓄹 ꏍ  ̼ ̼ ̼  ✹ ࣪ ˖ ▹PINTEREST & SPOTIFY  WALK THE PLANK will have an official Pinterest board and Spotify playlist! The board will include sections for each trainee, as well as sections where admins can put their outfits for missions so I can have access to them. In the form I will ask for your Pinterest account and you can start adding pictures of your fc that you'd like me to use in the book, or pics that you just like! The Spotify playlist will include all of the songs used on the show, in case you want to listen to it! It will be updated as each song is performed in the chapters. These are not required, of course, but you are welcome to join! The links to these will be placed on the message board.

 These are not required, of course, but you are welcome to join! The links to these will be placed on the message board