4️⃣2️⃣

New beginnings

Shanel walked in her new hair salon smiling " hey boss lady " Morgan said Shanel gave her a wave as she see all her employees working. Kandice walked pass her mugging . Kandice and Shanel have not been getting along since everything happened.

" don't start kandice " Shanel warned her walking away making sure to breathe in and out , she sat down in her office chair looking online for a good therapist . Something was wrong with her and she felt it , she needed professional help.

" Shanel somebody here to see you "

"Send them in "

A girl walked in my room with three big buff guys , shanel stood immediately not knowing who they where she crossed her arms " and you are ? " .

" stella b " she put her hand out but Shanel didn't shake it she wanted answers first " no greetings just yet " she put her gun on the table facing them signaling her to sit . Stella laughed placing her gun on the table as she sat down .

" so you the new owner of this place huh ? " Stella smiled looking around , shanel watched her closely trying to figure out exactly what she was here for . She nodded her head looking at he Apple Watch .

" this mine wassup "

" this place use to be mines "

" ok and why do I care ? " Shanel shrugged leaning back sizing her up and down ready for whatever was to come , she didn't trust nobody or anything, being a king pins daughter and the girlfriend to his side kick brought her many problems so she had to be this way .

Stella let out a small chuckle " why you so hostile ? " she matched energy showing her she wasn't scared . See what Shanel didn't know was Stella use to own her now shop , before she got locked up for multiple murders and drug trafficking , and more .

" because you come up here with three big ugly niggas with this sneaky ass smile on your face asking me all these questions and yet I still don't know who the fuck you are and why are you in my face ? " Shanel stayed calm .

" before this place closed down this was mine and I left some treats and bread in these here walls and seems to me yaw did a lot of renovating so I wanna know where the fuck my shit is ! "

" look I'm sorry but I don't know what the hell your talking about so you should just leave before things get ugly "

Stella shook her head standing up " that's funny cause I know I left it here but okay we can do this the hard way since the easy way isn't working "

" is that a threat "

" I don't make threats I make promises " she blew Shanel a kiss as her and the three buff guys walked away .

Destiny sized stella b and her crew up as she walked in Shanels office " the fuck is they ? Men in black " she said bluntly closing the door behind her .

" something about leaving money and drugs in the walls "

" okay did she ? "

" I didn't hear nothing bout it or see it that girl tripping one of her crew probably snatched it up before hand " Shanel shrugged telling the truth ...well some of it but she couldn't help but think her dad knew about all of this .