The stream

I told him we were going to stream, and hit stream. We said hi, and I immediately hid the chat. I can't stand my chat some times...no offense, of course, but still. "Why did you hide the chat? Show the chat!" Karl said. I disappointedly showed chat, who went WILD. Karl yawned and rested his head in my shoulder. I was frozen.

The unwanted feeling came back to me.  And it was stronger then before.  It was like my stomach was eating itself.  I felt so light headed, but then again, so happy to be so close.  For him to be touching my like this.

I wrapped my arm around him, holding him closer to me.  I could feel his cold breath on my chest.  He was freezing.  I told chat I could be right back, and picked up Karl.  I brought him to my bed and put blankets over him.   He mumbled something, but I told him I would be back after I said bye to the stream. Ra1ny_m00n donated 50 bits "What happened to you man XD. You went ALL PINK!  And where did Karl go T^T?  Y'all were cute"

"Uhhh, thank you Rain underscore moon for the 50 bits.  Um, Karl is in.....your mom, alright?" I laughed a little at my own joke "But honestly, he's just in by bed, sleeping." I say, fixing my siting position, trying not to look at stream, with a full red face.  "Alright guys, I'm done streaming, I'll see you guys later.  Bye."  And just like that, I ended the stream.