3 ✿

Warning ‼️ Mature scenes ahead

" Haa , aghhhh, hwaa", Yoongi groaned and  was trying hard to not  cum as Jin's hole was clenching around his thick cock.

" Yahhh, ahh , yoon-- hiii--, yo--u said it was ....las--t and now ...we a..re already  d--on--e  4 roun--d, yo...", before jin could complete yoongi started thrusting more hard trying to reach his climax .
As soon as yoongi climaxed , jin thought it had finally came to an end but poor jin before he could relax  , he already started moaning and clenching the bedsheets as it was too much for me.

Finally, after  eight rounds and Yoongi's satisfaction , the love making session came to an end and jin was fast asleep as he had no strength anymore after the hardcore process. Yoongi just smiled looking at his beloved and kissed his forehead and cleaned their mess , and went to sleep with his lover

Jin's Pov

A small ray of sunlight hit my eyes and  as usual ignoring it , I turned to the other side , pulling the blanket over my head but instead of blank space, I see is Yoongi .

"Wait, what , how is this possible? What is Yoongi doing here ? , No no I am dreaming . I should go back to sleep ", as soon as I started to sleep I heard a deep raspy voice.

" Good morning Jin baby ", it was Yoongi's voice .

Shit, shit , no way ,  that means I slept here yesterday , fuck , Jin thought.

" What happened baby , you look worried . What's wrong ?", Yoongi asked.

" Yoongi , I am done , I should have been at home , They all will be worried now and I didn't inform anyone not even V hyung . Now what will I do ? Yesterday I was supposed to go  , Jeon 's had came to dinner yesterday, my mom and dad told me , I was supposed to be there ", Soon I ran to my phone kept  on the table nearby .

" Yaah , really? You can tell lies , say you stayed for a project and your phone died or something, why make such big issue . And for The Jeons ,their there for your brother not for you anyways ", Saying so Yoongi went to the bathroom leaving me in the room.

I checked my phone and it had 5 missed calls from mom and dad , 10 from tae and Namjoon hyung and hundreds of texts from everyone and there were also 10 messages and calls from Eunwoo and I exactly knew what it was.

Everytime, something like this happens , he is my saviour,my best friend and he knows each and every thing about me and same goes for me - I know a lot about him .

Sorry guys for my bad smut and writing, I am just a newbie in this field and sorry if there are grammatical mistakes and other errors.

That's it for today guys, sorry for small chapter, I am having no clue what to write further so , still will try to update a much better and big chapter.

Also , please stream arson and more in YouTube and also all the other hobi 's songs .