10 ✿

Jin's Pov

It's already been 2 months , since that jungcock got to know all of my secrets. After getting caught, he is keeping me on watch everyday in school, it's like having a personal bodyguard now . I promised to him, I will stop it even though he is following me around like a dog . I will make sure that once Taehyungie gets married with that cock , I will convince him to let him work in his big ass company and stay far away from our house.
And even now , Yoongie hyung is getting very annoying, I told him the situation but that cat hyung doesn't get it , well thanks to that jungcock I stopped all my business in school. Now I will soley concentrate on studying.
I don't even know why Taehyungie is marrying him, like I get it he is hot , wait.. what ?
My phone started ringing before I could continue dwelling in my thoughts.
It was that shorty calling , oh I mean Jimin .
_________________________________________

On call

Jm: Heyy , my bitchy student ? What's going on ? Nowadays you don't attend my class and also ignore me whenever I come to talk to you ? Like what's wrong with you ? Huh ?

Jin: What the hell is wrong with you? And clearly you are the bitch here but a short one , hahaha..

Jm: Yahh, Shut your ass and spill the condoms , otherwise I will literally hook up with your brother and will enter your house as the biggest nightmare.

Jin: But you already became the biggest nightmare when you first joined in as our teacher in school. Anyways since you are so dieing to know , I will tell , actually i had a lil issue with my so called dick brother-in-law cum teacher Mr. Jeon Jungcock.

Jm: But you always had problems with him and at that never turned it to be our issue so fucking why are you ignoring me ?

Jin: Calm down shorty, and I know I always had problems with him but this time it was like literally a serious life threatening issue. He got to know about my amazing sex history and for tha....

( He was interrupted in the middle by a screaming Jimin and it was so loud even through the phone that Jin had to hold the phone far away from his ears )

Jm: Wahhhhh, omg , nooo way , Please Jin don't be scared what did Jeon do to you , don't tell me did he gave you extra chemistry lessons, wait now it makes sense , that's why you are not coming to my dance classes right , now he would literally rule over you , he always hated your guts . Jin I get you , please be alive and tell me if you need any help , I will be there for you always my not so favourite student.

Jin: hey, shorty why did you yell , my whole neighborhood heard you and also stop your wierd imaginations , he can never rule me , understand. Also, by taking your help I don't want to add fuel to the fire. I can solve my own problems.

Jm: Whatever, I bet if you didn't have that   beautiful face and that ass , no one  would ever like you with your attitude and guts .

Jin: You are not at all suitable to tell me that , look at yourself first , people just tolerate because of your face and evil smile otherwise no one likes sassy bitches li--

Jm: yah Jin , shut the fuck up  , talk whatever rubbish you want to talk , I will see you Monday , and if you ignore my class or me , I am spilling all the condoms to your brother afterall I'm a sassy bitch according to you.

Jin: you better not , and I can't come in your class and talk to you at school with you because that Jungcock thinks I have also slept with you and told me not to go in  your class and he thinks about you as a major flirt. So be careful, he really hates you .