8 ✿

A voice startled Taehyung. It was the same man's voice , he was trying to avoid . " Ohho , looks like , they also had a backup , but why run away now, you thought those shits will get me easily on their bed ,huh ? "

Taehyung couldn't utter a word but he turned around the man and decided to put away the misunderstanding that he got to know from the other's words.
"Uhh---I --, I think there is a misunderstanding, I don't know those people who you just beat the shit ou-t...

Before he could prove his innocence,he was interrupted by that man .
" Oh really, if you don't know them and did watch the whole scene ,then what were you doing? Looking at the show , huh ? Are you crazy or hiding the fact that you are one of them ?"

" Look ,I am not lying, I was on my way back home when I heard your voice asking for help and that's how I came to look here and I thought you might need some help but you figured it out so I was contemplating whether to go back my way and ...so..

Once again he was interrupted by that short man who he found attractive.

" Oh wow, that's a wonderful story , here's your chocolate.  Are you storytelling your teacher or what ?  Now I am sure you are not one of them, but you sure are a gonecase ."

" Yaa, you dwarf , I am not gonecase, I came to help you and here you are insulting me , waah , and this is why nowadays humanity is fading ". Taehyung couldn't believe that  this attractive looking man had such a sharp witted mouth .

" Chugule ( do you want to die ? In korean ) , mind your words , who's the fucking dwarf, huh , shincha ( really in korean ) , If I was not a nice person, you would have already be dead after you called me dwarf and since you are handsome, I am leaving  you alive ".

" Oh really, I know, I know, Everyone falls for my face , afterall, what can I do ? When I am this drop dead gorgeous and handsome.  Also, you can't kill me shorty, first grow up and reach my level , I am also leaving you alive since you have that pretty sassy face ."

"  Yah , one more time you call me short, I am killing you for sure and looks like someone is whipped for my face."

" I am not whipped , I just like to say the truth no more no less", saying so Taehyung showed his flirtatious smirk which earned a eyebrow raise from the other.

" Well , sorry now , this handsome young man has to go now , I hope not to meet again " .

" As If I want to ", the short man mumbled.

Taehyung then started walking to his car and started the engine and was on his way when he saw the short man was still standing there and he soon stopped the car in front of him .

" Toxic parents, want to go back to club and enjoy, waiting for boyfriend , which one ?"

" What ", the short man asked.

" What's the reason among these that you are still waiting here and not headed home ?"

" None of these , I am just waiting for a cab ".

" I don't think so , you could get any as it's already past 1 am , want a ride , I don't mind ."

" I don't go with strangers".

" But you do talk with strangers ".

Before Taehyung could say anything else to annoy the man , he just pulled the car door open and sat next to Taehyung in the driver seat.

" Woah , that was quick ."

" Let's go , it's late already, I have work tomorrow."

" You are ordering me now, well anyways let's go."