The DOUBLE DATE!

GETTING READY FOR THE DATE!
Haylie and I are getting ready for the date. And you know me, I have to look absolutely perfect. Its only 3. which means I have 2 hours until the boys get here. I start the shower and grab a fresh towel from the closet. I take my shower than I get out and wrap myself in my towel. I have no idea what I'm going to wear, but I think I might wear something casual. I look through my closet looking for the perfect clothes. I grabbed my Blue dress that is baggy and tight right around the bottom. the dress is short it just makes its way past my butt. I then grab my Black Stilettos. after I choose my outfit I blow dry my hair so it doesn't get my outfit wet. After blow drying my hair I put my outfit on. Since my hair is dry I straighten it and Put my hair in a WaterFall Braid. My Light Streaks make it look amazing. After Im done my hair I put a very thin coat of eyeliner on and winged it. After that I put a very thin coat of sparkly Silver eyeshadow. After that I choose my Lip ring. It is Silver with a little diamond in the middle that is the same colour of my Dress. I for the first time think I look great. I slip on my shoes. *Ring*Ring* My phone rings ~Its Haylie~ "Hello?" I answer "Um.. Hi.. I'm on my way over. I have and hour to get ready and I don't know what I wearing so have a outfit ready." she hangs up before I can say no more. That girl is so lucky I love her... I swear.
I choose her outfit, and a few minutes after I hear the Door open. "Addi, Im here.. where are you?" its Haylie "Up here" I yell from in my closet. She comes to where I am. "So did you choose my outfit?" She asks. And in reply I say "No.. Of course I did" we then both star laughing. I give her the outfit then she walks to the bathroom which is attached to my bedroom. When she came out, I thought to myself "You look better than me."
"Um.. Girl No I DONNOT." She says and then I realize I said that out loud. for her outfit I gave her a pair of my slightly ripped Jeans, my Pink Plaid shirt that buttons and ties in the front along with my Favourite CowGirl boots. "You Look so establishing!" I say to my most favourite girl in the world. "Why, Thank You, Miss." I only gave her that outfit cause I know how Nash loves Country Girls. She then asks me to do her Hair and Makeup. So I do as my older friend says. I do her a very thin coat of eyeliner, but I didn't wing it because I thought that'd be A LITTLE TO MUCH for her. Saying she looks beautiful as is. Me, well I don't usually wear makeup. I only wear it on an occasion. I do her hair in a nice FishTail Braid to the side. To top her outfit off I let her borrow my Necklace that says "Country Girl" on it. "OmGosh, Thank you so much I look amazing!" She nearly screams. We both look in the mirror. "WE LOOK PERFECT!" We yell at the same time.

*Ding*Dong* The door bell rings
"Come In!" I yell out the window. "Okay!" Taylor yells back.
"We'll be down in a minute." Haylie Yells downstairs.
The door bell rings again. "Taylor Can you get it.. its probably Nash." I yell to my Boyfriend.. I think he's my boyfriend! "Uh. its some girl.. Your Mom?" Taylor says. Why would my mom be here? "Let her in!" I say. I then walk downstairs to see Taylor and my mom. "OH MY GOSH. You look perfect Babe." Taylor says in surprise. He is so perfect. OMGOSH he is so cute right now I swear. He is wearing a tux and his hair is Gelled. He looks perfect. "Your not wearing a bandana!" I say surprised. "Honey, I came because I missed you.. and are you going to introduce me?" Says my mother. Gosh her being nice can sometimes get so annoying. "Um. Yes mother this is my Boy, I Mean, uh, Friend, Taylor." I say.. I didn't know what to say though, because is he mine? "Um, yeah I'm Taylor, your daughters Boyfriend, and you are?" he winks at me. I feel my cheeks burn. "Oh, Hello Sweetie, I'm Addison's, Mother, Michelle. Its a pleasure to meet you." ugh why mother why. "Its a pleasure to meet you to ma'am." Taylor is so polite, I love it.
"Do you mind if I take pictures?" My mother asks. do you have to? I think to myself. "Well can we wait until Haylie and her date are here too?" I ask my mother. "Um.. Sure." my mother reply impatiently. Someone knocks on the door. It has to be Nash. I go and answer it. It is Nash. "Haylie! Nash is here!" I yell to my bestfriend who is upstairs probably still looking at herself in the mirror. "Coming!" She finally makes her way down the stair nearly tripping.