The Big Day w/ Dillon

We wake up at 8:30 am and I make breakfast, and coffee again today. I then get some clothes ready and take a quick shower. It only takes me about 10 minutes before I'm out. Taylor must've went home because when I get out he is just walking in the door with a sweater in hand. He walks up to me. "Hey Babe, sorry.. but I had to go home and get clothes and a quick shower. Its chilly out so you might wanna get some pants on. and oh.. here, I brought you one of my sweaters." he says. "Oh..Um, thanks. Missed you" I said back as he kisses me. "Missed you too." After that I go to my closet, and grab myself a new outfit. I wanna keep it casual so I grab my "ROOTS" jogging pants, and my black Tanktop. To top off my outfit I throw on Taylor's sweater. Its so big on my but thats what makes it comfortable. Its his MagCon sweater. Its my lazy day today but oh well. Those are usually the best, especially Taylor with me to make it better. I quickly throw my hair in a messy bun and put on Taylor's Bandana again today. I cant figure out what shoes I wanna wear. So to round off my LazyDay I grab a pair of plain white socks and slip on my sandals. I look in the mirror. I look okay! I somewhat agree with my LazyDay outfit. I walk downstairs and just realize that Taylor is also wearing a Red Bandana and another MagCon sweater, with some Kakis, and his Black and White 'Jordans'. he looks so good. "You look good" He says. "Uh..Thanks? You too. Its kinda my LazyDay though." I reply. "Well.. its mine too.. maybe perhaps OURS?!?!" He says and thats so adorable.. "Yass." I shoot back. We both start laughing. We then take Taylor's Lamborghini to Dillon's. It takes us about 1hour to get there. The ride is a very comfortable silence. I love it. When we get to Dillon's, he greets us. He gave Tay a bro hug. Then.. "You must be, Addi? I have heard a lot." Dillon says, he is being so respectful. He then hugs me. "Bruh, Back off my girl man." Taylor says. He's so protective its adorable. I giggle a little. "Uh, Addi, Dillon. Dillon, Addi." he introduces us. Taylor gets a little jealous, you can tell when he kisses me and whispers 'jump' so I will jump up so he can hold me. "Hey, you guys can sit down you know." Dillon interrupts our kiss. "Uh, Yeah?!" I say a little nervously. Taylor sits down and sits me on his lap. Aweh How cute.
20 minutes of silence later
"LUNCH IS READY GUYS" I hear Dillon Yell to us. "Okay!" Taylor shouts back. He kisses me before lifting me off him and getting up. He leads me to the kitchen. Dillion made some salads and Sandwiches. We sat out on the back porch and ate. the food tasted great. "So. I heard that Taylor and you met and MagCon and just kinda clicked then?!" Dillon says breaking the silence, and making me jump. "YUP!" I shot back startled thanks to him breaking the silence. "True." Taylor agrees with me.
A while after Lunch/Dinner
"So. are you guys gonna stay?" Asks Dillon. Taylor replies with "While, I think we might go back to my house. She want to spend time with her friends. Plus I got another tour coming up with the boy, which I have to get ready for. and yeah I need sleep. Cuddles with the baby help that too though." He winks. "Ouuh. Boo.." I say. He can be so cute. "Oh.Kay, dude. see you soon then?.. Text or call me sometime bro." Dillon says as we walk out of the house towards Taylor's car. "No prob Bro." he replies and there again i a silence the whole car ride. But its comfortable like Taylor's sweater, and I like that.

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry if I make errors but I most times am to lazy to fix them but I hope you liked this chapter and don't be scared to give me some feedback. oh and btw I kind of completely forgot that I only wrote in Addis POV and I feel bad so I might do one in Haylies POV... So guys... since I don't get internet often I will try to post every week if not.. I AM SO SORRY. But I still give a huge thanks to the people that are reading this book right now. I really appreciate it. Love y'all.. Big shoutout to mah bestie @hayliemdunleavy .. she is Haylie in this book as herself and she loves Nash so I decided to add her to my FanFic. Thanks for being there for me Haylie Love you most. But yeah.. I hope your liking my FanFic and yeah (IM OUT.. Peace Out Peeps 👌👊✌️) BRUH.. SRSLY? Lol SD CARD @hayliemdunleavy want some PEPSI people? Anyways bye!!Xoxo