4 Month with Nash

HAYLIES POV***

I cant believe that today is Nash and I's 4th month. It was Tays and Addis yesterday and ours today. Its 4:13 PM and Nash said he would be here around 5 to pick me up for dinner. I wonder where we are going. I have to get changed.

I decide to make my outfit somewhat fancy but not to fancy and more cute. I put on some High Waisted Jeans, a hot pink Crop Top that says "I think I'm in L❤️VE", IT IS TRUE AFTER ALL I AM IN LOVE WITH NASH GRIER. After I'm finished choosing my outfit I curled my hair and went to choose my shoes. I chose to wear my Hot Pink Jordans that I decided to write Nash on one and Grier on the other. I did this all before I met Nash but its still cute. After that I put on some light makeup. and SHIT it was already 4:55 PM damn I have 5 minutes and I still have to put some jewelry on. I choose to wear my Diamond Hoop earrings and matching Necklace Nash bought for me. I top my jewelry off with a ring that looks kind of the same as my other jewelry. I get done just on time to hear a car horn. I walk downstairs and out the door. Nash gets out and opens mu door. Awhh how sweet. We arrive at a little gazebo with a table for two. Then Cam, Carter, Matt, and Aaron walk out "We will be your waiters, and chefs." They said in unison. "Well, Thanks Boys."
They walked away. I look at a menu that was hand written and laminated by one of the boys, maybe even Addi cause it kind of looks like her writing. Anyway.. On the menu
Drinks:
Chocolate Milk
Pop... Pepsi./Coke./RootBeer
Smoothie... Strawb Banana/ Blueberry
MilkShake... Choc./Vanilla./ Strawb.
Juice... Fruit Punch/ Berry

Meals:
Lasagna
Shepard's Pie
Steak/Potatoes/Corn
Ribs/Potatoes/Mixed Vegtables
Salad Bowl

Deserts:
Cake.. Choc.
IceCream Cake. Oreo
Chips

Side Dishes:
Carrots/Dip
Apple
Oranges
...

I ordered and Nash and I ate and talked about our relationship and went to his house cuddled and feel asleep. I can say I really enjoyed this day of Nash and I's official 4th Month dating. I was so exciting.

NASHS POV***

My alarm clock goes off at 6:30 AM and Haylies still asleep but I decide not to wake her up until 7. AWH she is ADORABLE when she is sleeping. Its our first time sleep in the same bed. To kill time I get up and shower. By the time I get out its 7. Haylies probably awake. I walk out of the bathroom into our.. I mean my bedroom. Haylie is just standing and I'm standing in front of the doorway with a towel around my waist and nothing else. Next thing I know Haylie is running out of the room screaming. Why? IDK I guess she is just crazy but thats why I love her. She then comes back and says "PRAISE JESUS HALLELUJAH!!" Then embraces me in a hug.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Okay so I read this chapter to Haylie before I was finished it and she wanted me to write how she comes back and says that. Oh how I love my BestFriend btw I think were making a bestfriend goals video of us and I think im gonna post it on twitter and insta

So follow me...
Twitter: @MarraCaniff
Insta: MarraLuvsYohh

I will most likely follow back just maybe tell me your reading my book.
You can also follow me on my fanpage

INSTAGRAM FANPAGE:
Caniff.Taylor_Fanpage

LOTS OF LOVE GUYS😘❤️😍