4th Month with TAYLOR?!?!

Its been 4months since Taylor and I started dating. So it makes it January. Its usually cold at this time in Canada but im stay in LAX for a little bit with Taylor since we've met. We just kinda clicked I guess. But I'm getting sick of moving hotels because every time the boys come over they start getting loud and people complain. Then we have to move hotels. Taylor's not here right now. He is at the gym with the guys. *Ding* my phone goes off. I have a text
Its from Taylor.
(T-Taylor, A-Addison(me))
Our Conversation

T- Hey babe. so I have been thinking. And its our 4th month so I think we should move somewhere together. I know its a big step. I get it if you dont want to. But. Come house Hunting with me?. I know how sick you are of having to switch hotels every week. So what do you say. Do we have a deal?
A- Um. OMG. Babe yes. Let me get ready first okay?
T- Sure thing, and I hope you have something nice to wear for later. I have a surprise.
A-I do. Should I be scared though.

End of Convo
TAYLOR WANTS TO MOVE IN WITH ME... OMG!!!
Its around 2 In the afternoon and Taylor called me to make sure I was ready to go. We drove to the realtor. "Hello, Taylor and Addison Caniff, that is?" He says. "Uh, You bet'cha." I say.
"What are you guys looking for?" He asks. I look at Taylor.

TAYLORS POV***

Addison looks at me as if to say 'tell him.' Its cute though. "Um. A big house. A pool. A big back yard. With a fenced in part. Preferably not the whole thing. about 4 Bedrooms and 4Bathrooms." I say. Addison gives me a weird look. "Okay, Sir. be back in 10 minutes with some places for us to go." he says and walks out

~Skip 12 Minutes~

"Uh we have 5 places that suit your findings." he says.
With that we leave. to our first house.

ADDISONS POV***

We get to our first house. The bedrooms are small and so it everything else. we turn it down. We get to the second house. But still no.
Then we went to the third house. It had A huge Living room. A huge Kitchen with a really big island. All Marble counter tops and Dark wooden cabinets. The guys said all 5 rooms were the same size. There were 4.5 Bathrooms. There was a porch wrapped around the whole house. On the back side of the porch sat a Hot Tub. There was a balcony in the room that was a little bigger than the others. We had a very nice view of LAX. We had a huge swimming pool. And a huge back yard 400Acres. All ours. its had a fence With alot of space but didnt cover most of or acres. then there was a short Fence that wrapped around all of the land. It was the biggest house I have ever seen in my whole life.. "YES!" Taylor and I said in unison. The check was big. But we both had the money. So.. We bought it.

AUTHORS NOTE:
So hey guys I'm sorry this chapter was really sucky buy I tried.
Thanks for reading and all the support I will try to update every week but if not I will post a couple chapters at a time. I've said this before but I am really sorry. I Only have wifi once in awhile.