CHAPTER-1 STRANGER DANGER

In a cold pond, Sat a beautiful young man meditating.

His features were so defined and striking, that even angels will look twice at him. A medium sized forehead, tied with a cloud patterned ribbon; Sword shaped, straight eyebrows, tiger like eyes, a slender nose bridge with a small button nose, full and plump rose tinted lips , slightly chubby cheeks and a sharp jawline. This man was hand-carved by finest gods.

His ink-black, waist length damp hairs were sticking to his bare torso; making the sight too delicious to look at.

Yes, this ethereal beauty right here is none other than the famous second prince of the Gusu kingdom, Prince Lan Wangji. Birth name- Lan Zhan, known for his ethereal beauty and innocent heart. He is the not-so-guilty dream of every prince and princesses out there. But no-one dares to approach him, as they all know that no matter how innocent the second jade is, he is still the 'Light-Sword; Bichen bearer, Great Hanguang-Jun.'

After meditating for a while, he came out of the cold pond. Wearing his robes, he started going towards The Cloud Recesses, his home.

But after walking for a while, he started to feel uneasy, he felt like he is being watched. He stopped on his tracks and started to check his surroundings.

Suddenly, he heard a muffled groan and sprinted towards the direction of sound. Reaching his destination, he saw a young man, who looks of same age as his, wearing Battered Clothes and covered with blood. It looked like he is being stabbed multiple times.

Lan Zhan immediately crouched down infront of the man to transfer some of his spiritual energy to him in order to help him. Now when looking closely, Lan Zhan can do nothing but admire the bloody yet Handsome face of the man.

Pale Skin, arched Eyebrows, eyes in the shape of Lotus petals, long pointed nose, thin but full lips and an irresistable mole near the left corner of his lower lip

'Truly Handsome' Lan Zhan thought.

But as if the man heard his thoughts, he smiled faintly while eyes closed. Slowly he opened his eyes and his smile grew wider making the Jade prince's heart skip several beats.

'Wierd. How can this man smile even after so much blood loss' Lan Zhan thought.

Suddenly the man started to get up, pulling Lan Zhan out of his daze.

"You should not try to move in this condition. Here, let me help you" Lan Zhan said wile grabbing the man by his shoulders.

"Thank you" the man threw another dazzling smile towards him.

Lan Zhan can feel his face heating up and his ears turning red. In order hide away the embarrassment, Lan Zhan turned head in opposite direction, an earned a chuckle from the handsome stranger.

He started walking towards Cloud Recesses. It was already past seven in the evening by now, so their were no gaurds on the gate. He walked past the invisible barrier easily due to his Jade pendant. He took the man to his Personal Chambers, Jingshi.