NAUGHTY BUNNY 🔞

Lan Zhan abruptly woke up with a jerk, covered in sweat, panting heavily. He was still in his room with all his clothes on.

'So it was really a dream.'

He hated to admit it, but he was really disappointed. But how can the famous ice prince, the second jade of Gusu, who is known for his chastity, have such a lewd dream. And now, when he is confirmed that it was just a dream, why is he disappointed with the fact that it was really just a dream?

All these thoughts were making his head ache. To cool down his mind, he decided to take a dip in the cold pond. So he held his Bichen, and started off to his destination. Once reaching to the cold pond, he took off all his clothes and slowly immersed his body in the painfully cold water, letting the coldness seep inside his bones.

 Once reaching to the cold pond, he took off all his clothes and slowly immersed his body in the painfully cold water, letting the coldness seep inside his bones

While he sat in the water meditating, all he was able to think of was the dream he saw last night. 

"Wei Ying" He unconsciously murmured, as his ears turned crimson, thinking about how he was screaming this name in his dream.

'Is that really your name?'  He thought.

Suddenly he heard some twigs scrunching, someone was coming close. He swiftly wore his robes and stood upright to attack, only to see his elder brother, Lan Xichen, approaching him.

He bowed to his brother in respect. Lan Xichen smiled at his younger brother but suddenly halted.

He was able to feel some sort of dark aura around his baby brother. Other people cannot feel it because it was very faint. But because Zewu-Jun's cultivation power was second highest in Gusu, after his brother Hanguang-Jun himself, he was able to feel it very clearly. But how come Lan Zhan didn't feel it? Was the question running through his mind.

Lan Zhan noticed that his brother was lost in his own thoughts.

"What happened brother, is something bothering you?" Lan Zhan asked, breaking Xichen's daze.

"Lan Zhan, I have something important to discuss with you." Saying so, he indicated Lan Zhan to follow him, to which Lan Zhan obediently complied. 

From their, they went towards the library pavilion.  On entering, Xichen asked Lan Zhan to have a seat. Once they both sat down, Xichen started the conversation.

"Brother, have you come face to face with any evil creature in past few days, who might have hurt you or tried to hurt you?" Xichen asked.  

"No brother." was the only reply he got.

"Oh.. Did you experience any strange occurrence around you?" 

Lan Zhan thought for a while, apart from the strange dream, nothing weird happened, and in no way he's gonna tell his elder brother about the lewd dream. What will his brother think of him if he knows what sort of dreams are going inside his pure as jade's brother's head.