STRING OF FATE~ Our Happily Ever After

Lan Zhan woke up with the a jerk and found himself in the midst of the forest, at the same place where he slept last night. It was already dawn, as crimson rays of sunlight were creeping through the trees.

 It was already dawn, as crimson rays of sunlight were creeping through the trees

Lan Zhan felt like crying. And he let his emotions take over him. He silently sobbed, sitting at the same place for what felt like hours. His legs already went numb by now, but he couldn't care less.

Why was this all happening to him? He was falling deep for a man whom he just met once and twice dreamt about. Why was he not able to think straight when it comes to this man? He wanted to meet that man in real life. He wanted to know more about this man and these dreams. But whom should he ask? Won't People certify him as crazy who is going insane for just a dream? Who will believe him? And biggest question of all.. Will he ever see that man in reality again? And even if he does, will he be able to face him without getting embarrassed? Will he be able to tell him about all the dreams and desires he is having about him? Lan Zhan was being ashamed of himself, but he didn't regret meeting that stranger and falling for him.. Not even a bit.

He was deep in his  thoughts while silently sobbing, when he felt something moving on his lap. He looked down to see the same white bunny from yesterday, snuggled close to his abdomen. Seeing the bunny again, Lan Zhan stopped crying and picked the bunny up, hugging it tightly.

"Little bunny, You tell me.. Will I ever see that big bunny again? I wanna meet him little bunny. I-" suddenly the bunny pecked Lan Zhan on in lips and snuggled into his neck, sniffing his scent, as if trying to calm him. And it worked! Lan Zhan cooed at the bunny's cuteness.

"Little bunny, Will you come to Gusu with me?" Lan Zhan asked, to which the bunny snuggled closer to him, as if saying Yes.

So The Jade rode his Bichen and started his journey towards his kingdom with his little companion.

After continuously flying for 3 hours, he reached back to his  kingdom, his home, His Gusu.

He left the bunny in Jingshi and went to meet his uncle. When he reached there, he saw his uncle and his brother together, discussing something with a grim expression.

"Uncle, Brother.." Lan Zhan's voice startled the other two Lans. Xichen was the first to gain his composure back.

"Wangji, you are back.." his brother said.

"Brother... Uncle...Is there any problem" Lan Zhan asked with the concern evident in his voice.

"Wangji, We have something very important to tell you.. Come here.. sit with us ."Xichen said to which the second jade obediently complied.

"Wangji, let me tell you everything from the start. The day you were born, the moon turned red and the spirit of prophecy was heard after a 100 years..

 The day you were born, the moon turned red and the spirit of prophecy was heard after a 100 years