MIDNIGHT DAYDREAMS 🔞

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

This Chapter contains Mature 🔞 content .

So If you are not a fan of Smut, Then please skip..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Week Later

Lan Zhan got busy with his daily schedule, But still his mind is struck on that dangerously handsome man he saved a week ago.

He still used to venture in the forest where he found that man bathed with his  own blood, in a hope that maybe he will get a chance to meet him again, but it was all in vain.

Slowly, Lan Zhan was losing Hope that he'll ever see that man again. 

The night fell on the horizon and the whole Cloud Recesses fell into the arms of darkness.

It was past midnight, When Lan Zhan opened his eyes in his dreams. He knew it was a dream as the bed he was lying on  was much bigger and softer than his own, and the blanket draped on his body was blood red in color, unlike his White one. But one thing  was strange, the dream felt unbelievably real.

'Is it really a dream?' He thought to himself.

"Yes it is...love" A deliciously familiar voice said. 

Hearing the voice he was unconsciously craving to hear for so many days, he jerked his head in the direction of voice.

Standing their, was the man who has corrupted the second Jade's mind for days, melted the walls around the Ice prince's heart from the first glimpse. But Right now, he was looking very different from the first meeting, in a good way.

His skin was looking pale as clouds, unlike their first meeting, where it was a sun-kissed complexion. His eyes devilishly alluring, Lips a sinful color of red. He was just wearing a long outer robe with nothing inside. Lan Zhan was gazing at the flawless chest, which was in all its glorious display.  

"Missed me... Love"  The man said in a sultry voice, staring at Lan Zhan in a way which was heating something inside him.

 Love"  The man said in a sultry voice, staring at Lan Zhan in a way which was heating something inside him

"You" 

"Yes.. its me love" the man said, giving a sultry smile to the man lying submissively on the bed.

Lan Zhan tried to get up from the bed, but he was not able to do so, his limbs felt numb. 

"Don't be in a haste love... the night is still young" The man said and started to take off his robe lazily, looking at Lan Zhan all this while.

Lan Zhan's eyes were struck on the sinfully attractive show going on in front of him. His breath was caught in his throat and his mouth hung open. Lean muscular shoulders, milky white chest, a flat stomach with faint abs, and....