Chapter 1: End of Days

Third Person's POV

It was just a normal afternoon in the beautiful town, which consist of many beautiful flowers, trees and its natural beauty. The town itself was a definition of natural heaven. Name of the town was town Lariathrust.
It was just a boring day for everyone.

"Hey Randy, be careful. It could be dangerous!" A Flareon warned to his little Eevee friend.
While the Eevee was trying to make his way under the ladder.

"Oh, don't believe this Rick, this doesn't affect us. I'm sure Leafea is braver than you" Randy replied.

"Don't take my girlfriend in between" Ricky blushed slightly, which was enough big opening to Randy for doing the things he likes.

He just wanted his broach which fell under the ladder. Without wasting the time, he picked up his cute heart broach.
But as he raised his head above, his head hit the ladder hardly.

"Are you okay? God punished you and by the way, you went under the ladder" he started his speech, as Randy sighed in boredom.

"When you'll stop this? These are just superstitions made by you people. It never affected our lives. At least I won't care about those bs-" he said, but Ricky covered his mouth.

Suddenly, a group Farfetch'd arrived, they were pretty famous for their species. Due to being rare, they had special protection from the town.
Even if they're mistaken, you don't have any right to attack them.

"See, the babysitter of the Eevee arrived with the baby" they started chatting with each other, almost bullying two Eeveelutions.

"SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH!" Randy said, but Ricky stopped him due to unnecessary restrictions.
Without saying anything more, he just signed Randy to follow him and leave those birds.

"Dang, we both are of same age, but you look elder due to evolution. When I'll evolve, and when it'll happen" Randy groaned, and his anger was genuine. Everybody who see them used to think Ricky elder one due to his evolution.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"Hey, it's okay. There'll be a day when you'll evolve into any Eeveelution and the residents will be jealous by your powers" he winked, as we both laughed while walking.

But suddenly, a soft wave of freezing air blessed my mind, it was much familiar to me, giving me feeling of heaven.

"She's Fiona" I said, even my eyes were closed at the time.

"Y-You're correct! But how? She just passed by" Ricky sweated, as he watched at the Glaceon named Fiona like I described. She wasn't much bonded to me, but I just love her personality.

"Why you don't confess her? You know her since childhood, and I saw you're staring her" Ricky suggested, which turned my face blushing hard. It wasn't easy for me. Being an Eevee, it's hard to propose a Glaceon.
Rick got what I'm thinking now, so he changed the topic.

"W-W-Well, did you hear about sir Theos? The shiny Umbreon of our town?" He said, as he pointed towards the shiny Umbreon sculpture located just right side of the road.

"Yes, he died in very different reasons" I said, but Rick closed my mouth.

"Don't say that, he was a good guy. Because of him, the town is so beautiful. He passed due to disease" he said, as we glared at the sculpture.
Surprisingly, there was a scar on the forehead.

"The scar is his identity, isn't it different?" He asked.

"Well..... I'm leaving now"

"What?" The Flareon asked with sweat on face.