Chapter 8: Relatives Problem

Third Person's POV

"What did you see?" Fiona asked with confusion.

"No, nothing, I thought someone called me. We should go as soon as possible" Randy said and started going quickly from that beautiful scene.

They both went from that beautiful scene to the simple and usual path, but Randy did regret to watch that cursed Banette and that scene.
But still in his mind, the scene was repeating itself.

"Sir...... SIR!" Fiona almost screamed in his ear to make him conscious.

"Y-Yes, did something happen?" He answered with a shiver in his shoulder.

"We're on the shop, you went too far" she sweated a little bit, as he realized his mistake.

"We should go inside" he answered and went in the shop, watching him Fiona sighed a bit and followed him.

"Hi, oh sir, when did you..... Hey boy go and bring some restaurant food, we have special guest" the shopkeeper, who was a rich looking Raichu commanded the worker Machoke to bring some food to the sir. Which was realising that how that Umbreon mattered for the people even outside the town.

"There's no need, I'm just here with my friend" Randy answered, but the shopkeeper wasn't in the state of listening him.

"Sir, some days ago I got the news that you're still alive, so I was just waiting when you'll come here too. My wait is finally over, I can't let you go without any feast" he said, but Fiona had her work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"Sir, we need to go....." She murmured, while I just signed her to stop for a little while.

"Here he is!"

The Machoke came with a lot of delicious and expensive food for me, looking at the dishes, a foodie like me........ Will seize this opportunity!

Suddenly, the Raichu took us on the table for and kept all the lunch on it. That was really mouth watering.

"I'm sure you both well enjoy it, me your old friend Candy will wait for you" he bowed towards us.

He's a medicine shop owner and his name's Candy.

-Time Skip-

After the heartful lunch, the Raichu wanted to talk with me about my, I mean sir Theos's return, which is obviously impossible to explain.

"Well, we're here for a little work. Fiona wants to take some important medicine for her uncle who lives here. So can we do it first?" I politely asked, where his expression was also kind with me. I didn't know being a social worker gives that pleasure.

"Are you talking about uncle Moon?"

"Yes" I said, but Fiona coughed to say something. It looked like she was opposite to my answer.

"Not that one, he's a normal Umbreon. We're talking about uncle Sammy, he's the Espeon" she corrected me, as well as Candy.

"I-I'm so sorry, I just didn't know which one wants medicine. There are two relatives of you who lives here right?"

"Nope, Moon uncle just came to meet him, while Sammy uncle is the resident of this town. It looks like...... You forgot about them?" She looked a bit scared and awkward, as Candy came with a paper having name of medicines which are used to treat an Espeon.

"Which one you want miss?" It attracted her attention.

"I want the medicine which is used for platelets. And yeah, I also want a medicine for fever of electric types" she completes while Raichu nodded to being that stuff.