Chapter 10: A Second Kill?

Third Person's POV

"Well, I want to talk about a lot Theos, we were best friends in past. I remember you before helped me by saving me from taking alcohol and since we became friends" he started, as Randy also started cooking sinful thoughts in his mind.

"Yes, I always liked to do this. I didn't like drug addicts since start. So I prevented you from doing this sin.
But why you started this again? It doesn't suit you" Randy answered like a real friend, trying to making him more comfortable before the hunt.

"You tried to hurt Fiona, and nobody can live peacefully after it" he thought in his mind.

"My former friend saw me once thinking about you, that was breaking for me because you were one of those people on whom I can trust on. But he took advantage of it" he added, as Randy started nodding like he's paying attention.

"When he saw me like that, he gave me that ugly bottle and forced me to drink. Since I got addicted to it. I tried my best but.......I gave up....." He said, making Randy smirk in mind.

"Such a fool, can't even get his friend's trick? If he didn't get his friend's trap then my trap is impossible for him" his thoughts were being darker and darker.

"Well, now you're here then we'll do it again"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Randy's POV

"Oh sure, I'm always there to help you man" I closed my eyes and served a warm smile at him.

"Theos, you never changed. You use to smile the same. We're the best friends forever" he said, his face was telling that he is happiest person on the earth right now.

-Time Skip-

"Well, I think you should sleep now. It's already 12. We'll be late tomorrow" I tried to tell him, but he was still wanted to talk. Now he's irritating me.
Even his eyes are getting tired.

I want to take my plan into reality.

"Okay, but sir......" he collapsed on the bed, and slept directly without taking any minute.

I smirked watching at him, remembering what did I do.

-Flashback-

"Sir, we'll be sleeping in my room right?" He watched at room when I was watching at the water jar, which was on the table near the bed.

"Sir?"

"Oh...oh yes, I was just in my thoughts" I sweated a little, and then he told me the things about this room like there's the bathroom, the buttons for light.

He was busy in telling about his little room, isn't he too much talkative and defenceless? How you can give me opportunity for moving that easily.

He was telling about room, as I went to the water jar, and mixed some ingredients after opening it.

"Do you want water?" He asked in between.

"No! I was just checking whether this is full or not"

"Well, I want to talk a lot....."

-Flashback End-

"So, you were the one who harassed my Fiona for a lot time right?" I watched at his sleeping body.

I had bought some pills for sleep patients. I'm sure he won't wake until morning. For now, his life is in my hands.
How wicked this sounds.

"So, from where should I start? Maybe killing you with a cushion is a great idea. It's hard to find out a cushion death" I whispered in his ears, but he wasn't able to hear me, he was enjoying his last sleep.