two [raggedpaw]

put your name ideas here please !

CANON NAMES — Raggedstar

NAME — raggedpaw
GENDER — tom
SEXUALITY — gay
RANK — medicine cat apprentice
AGE — thirteen moons

APPEARANCE — Raggedpaw is a tall, heavy tom. His fur is golden. It is rough and semi-long. He has a circular face with oval hazel eyes. He has a quiet voice and an aromatic scent. Raggedpaw has small ears.

PERSONALITY — Raggedpaw values honesty the most. He is mostly extroverted. In conversations, he is helpful, friendly and hostile. He is guided by his head, often cool and rational. His world view is very optimistic. He is creative, playful, maternal, demanding, insincere and childish. Raggedpaw is intelligent, which reflects in his decisions, skills and conversations. He is very gentle with kits. Even though Raggedpaw almost always wants a peaceful solution, he almost never speaks up in public. He will talk about it to friends though.

BACKSTORY ( so far ) — Raggedkit was born to his mother, Buzzardwing and his father, Deadacorn. Buzzardwing was too lenient, while Deadacorn was harsh. Raggedkit was closer to Deadacorn, but he also had a good relationship with Buzzardwing. A fire ignited in the forest close to the camp and the Clan was quickly forced to evaculate. Raggedkit managed to get out as one of the first, but his mother, Buzzardwing ran back into the flames to rescue another kit and didn't return. Raggedkit mourned for his mother, however after a moon or so he recovered. He started a friendship with a kit called Sunkit, but it turned into dislike that lasted for quite a long time due to him being too lazy. They often fought for the rest of his kithood. During his kithood, Raggedkit spent a large amount of time helping the medicine cat.

Raggedkit reached the age of an apprentice and became Raggedpaw. He decided to become a medicine cat and recieved Dewcloud as his mentor. He was lenient and always provided support for Raggedpaw. Dewcloud was average at healing, which transferred to Raggedpaw. He spent a lot of time on teaching him how to trade herbs with other medicine cats.

MOTHER — Buzzardwing - a white she-cat with very dark tawny patches ( dead )
FATHER — Deadacorn - a tawny and ginger tom ( alive )