Homework

Alex has been stirring me to wake-up for the past 2 minutes but idgaf and keep ignoring him.

"Baby I know it's hard to wake up in the mornings but you have a lot to do today" Alex says annoyingly

"noooo I don't want to wake up" I say

"If you don't get up in the next 3 seconds, I'm taking your phone away." He says with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Stop stop fine I'll get up but it does not put me in a better mood." I say grumpily.

I go to our bathroom and do my business, wash up, and go back to pick an outfit. I hate waking up so early, I hate today, I hate my stupid boyfriend, I hate my life, I hate mornings!!!

"Love" Alex says oh so sweetly

"Yes?" I say

"Are you ready? Because we gotta get going, I'll stop by Starbucks for you."

"Coming!" I yell from the bedroom.

Ok ok, I don't hate him. HE'S GETTING ME STARBUCKS

—————————————————————————

We arrive at Starbucks, and I get a ice cold white mocha with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. While Alex gets his standard black coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and a bit of oat milk.

"Now you better behave in your collage classes and I'll pick you up right after k?" My hubby asks

Yes I call him hubby do not judge me

"fine I'll behave, but will you get me chick-fil-a? Pretty please." I ask

"Yes I will, now go before your late for your class."

I get out of the car and go to my first class. Economics, ugh it's not my finest class but I'll survive.

"Hey miss I can't answer any of my calls" my fav person says.

"Hiiii I'm so sorry I was busy this morning and Alex kept rushing me out the door." I say

"You slept in again, girl you got to stop doing that. I know mornings aren't your favorite but damn." Liz says

"Hey at least I'm here rn your lucky I haven't bailed yet." I say

Liz just giggles and we continue to talk until we get to the classroom. I go inside and see we are 3 minutes early so we take our seats and talk before the teacher arrives.

"teaching, teaching, blah blah blah CLASS DISMISSED." The teacher yells

This is how half the day went until my break and then me and Liz went to the tiny cafe our school had.

"Hey want to go to this new BDSM club that just opened it's called FIRE. It's really cool plus ik you and Alex are some kinky ass people." Liz says making a lovey dovey face.

"Sure I'll ask, also girl your as kinky as me sooo you can't be talking." I say

" yes but you get some yk, I cant get good dick and this club will give me a wave of hot men." Liz says

I just make a disgusted face and we continue taking about how we're going to dress and what makeup we should do until we gotta go back to classes.

After classes end I got to the car, Alex so graciously gave me my Chick-Fil-A and I squealed in delight. We talked about my and his day on our way to the apartment and I brought up the club and apparently Alex's friend is the boss their so we can go.