(1) Quirk Exams

(A/N: First chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

~Third Person (Only for this first chapter)~

Izuku, was tiredly walking through the hospital where he would get his quirk tests done. Of course, since he was only 4, his mother, Inko Midoriya was with him. After a few minutes of walking they got to the waiting room, where Izuku almost fell asleep multiple times.

Eventually, a Nurse walked out asking for the Midoriya family, which snapped izuku out of his tiredness.

After a normal checkup, a different doctor came in. This doctor was a special type of doctor, one who deals with studying and researching quirks. In fact, he was the #1 quirk researcher in Japan! 

The doctor, first of all, did the most important part of the quirk analysis. Making sure izuku did in fact have a quirk. Which he did. After that, the doctor asked if anything happened during the last month, any strange pains or strange effects, basically anything that could be caused by a quirk. 

Inko Midoriya: "Yes actually, Izuku has been very tired suddenly. It started about 3 days ago, he also seems more motivation-less than normal."

Doctor ishigami: "hmm... From that alone I can tell that the quirk is based off of mental ability, as it is giving a mental side effect. However, it is not unheard of for a quirk to have multiple stages... Mrs. Midoriya, I want to continue the tests, but to do so I need to to sign a few papers that say i can do these tests.  These tests will allow me to get a rough understanding of what the quirk does."

The doctor handed Inko 3 papers. The first was a quirk scan, its harmless, however some mental quirks will produce an unimaginably painful headache in response to it, thats why medical companies need a signature to preform it. The second was a paper for a reaction examination, where a few materials that commonly react to quirks are given to the child being tested, they are to hold, drop, and think about the materials. And finally, the last paper, this was for DNA test, to see if any DNA changes had occurred during the early staged of quirk manifestation.

Inko singed the papers, and gave them back to the doctor.

The tests were ran, and the doctor compiled the results. After reading over them about 3 times, he was stunned. 

Doctor Ishigami: "I can't believe these results... They are outstanding!"

Inko Midoriya: "What is it Dr. Ishigami?"

Doctor Ishigami: "You are aware of how quirks are ranked, correct?"

Inko Midoriya: "Yes, they use a six point letter grading system ranging from S-E, correct?"

Doctor Ishigami: "Correct, at least, thats the concept behind it. However in order to put Izuku's quirk on that scale there would need to be more than 1.7 billion more letters added above S rank. And to put that into perspective, All Mights quirk is seen as above S rank, above by 1 tier, to be precise. However it cannot be placed any higher than S++, as any higher would require a complete rework of the database. What I'm trying to say, is that Izuku's quirk is by far stronger than All Mights."

Inko Midoriya: "Really? Izuku, did you hear that, you can be a hero like All Might just as you always wished!"

Izuku: "Does that mean I am strong?"

Doctor Ishigami: "yes, do you want me to explain the quirk?"

Izuku: "Yeah!"

Doctor Ishigami: "Well, you see, your quirks power is called 'Causalitokinesis', and it is really strong."

( Heres a full description on the power: https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Causality_Manipulation

I want to clarify that for most of this story, Izuku can only use this at a basic and advanced level, the abilities of which are listed on the link above. at the "Applications" section. Not like it nerfs him any. at the beginning of each chapter I will list his level at using the ability. )