Chapter 3

It's been a few days since Zane came over unannounced and ever since then he is all Lilliana talks about

It's been a few days since Zane came over unannounced and ever since then he is all Lilliana talks about. She keeps asking me when she can see Zanny again and my answer is always soon, but I don't know when she will actually see him again if ever.

I'm currently getting ready for work and Lilliana is getting ready for the day. I'm wearing a black corset that is see-through on my torso and it has a V-neck that is showing some cleavage I also have basic black pants paired with some black heels and a black blazer. My hair is in a bun with strands pulled out framing my face.

Once I'm ready I go and check on Lilliana. She is coming with me to work today. The sitter couldn't make it today, so she is coming with me, and she is so excited. I go into the room and see her dressed in her favorite Rapunzel play dress and purple heels with a crown in her hair. She also has her stuffed bunny in her hands and a doll in the other she looks fucking adorable.

"Lilliana, are you ready?"

She looks up at me and tells me "Yes mommy I'm ready."

"Well, then let's go, Lilliana."

She runs out the door with her bunny and doll in her hands.

"Lilliana slow down or else you are going to fall," I tell her

"Sorry mom" she yells

I go and follow her and see her already waiting at the door.

"Lilliana sweetie do you want a snack or a drink before we leave?"

"Yes please"

"What do you want?"

She taps her index finger on her chin like she is thinking. Once she is done thinking she says "I want goldfish and juicy."

"Okay. Let me get your snack and drink and then we can leave."

I go into the kitchen and go straight to the pantry and get her goldfish I then go and get a plastic baggy and pour some goldfish into the bag once I think there are enough goldfish in the bag I seal the bag and go to the cabinets then go and get her a cup I get her, her purple princess cup I then go to the fridge and get the juice then I pour it into the cup and put the lid on it. I then put the goldfish and the juice up. I grab her snack and juice and go to the door and grab my keys, purse, and MacBook and turn to Lilliana and ask her if she is ready and she tells me yes.

I grab her hand and walk us to the car. I open the passenger side and put my stuff on the seat and close the door then I go to the right side and open the door and put Lilliana in her car seat. Once she is all buckled up I give her, her snack and juice and then I go to the driver's side and get in and buckle up, and then we are on our way.

We just got to my work we are currently walking into the building as soon as we walk to the building my assistant Aubrey comes up to me and says "Good morning Ms. Martinez. How are you doing today?"