Chapter 9

I wake up to the most delicious smell ever

I wake up to the most delicious smell ever. It smells almost like pasta.

I get out of bed and head to the kitchen once I get to the kitchen, I stop dead in my track because of the sight in front of me. Zane is at the stove shirtless with his sweatpants hanging low on his hips showing off a defined V line.

"I can feel you eye fucking me love." my cheeks instantly heat up

I go over and walk up to him so that way I can see what he is doing "What are you making"

"Lasagna," he says

He turns to me and asks, "How did you sleep?" "I slept good I really needed that nap"

"Good, am I taking you home after we eat, or are you staying with me for the night?"

"Staying with you" he nods his head and goes back to what he was doing.

I go and sit at the island and watch him.

"Enjoying the view love"

"Yeah, I am actually" he turns to me and looks at me in shock like he can't believe I just said that and to be honest, I can't either.

He goes back to what he was doing and says, "Why is Lilliana at your friend's house for the night."

"Annaliese is Lilliana's aunt"

"Wait a minute are you talking about Annaliese Wilson the highest-paying model in the world?"

"Yeah, you know her?"

"I know of her my people have been trying to get her to do a shoot with us for years now. How do you know here."

"We meet the day I was leaving the hospital I was kind of just standing outside wondering what I was going to do and where I was going to go, and she saw me and took me in and the rest is history."

"Lilliana stays with Annaliese every few months and then she also stays with her other aunt every few months she only stays for a couple of days, but I miss her a lot when she is gone."

He puts the pan in the oven and then turns to me and says "What was it like having a kid all by yourself" I looked at him in shock because where the fuck did that question come from?

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to." 

"No, it's fine."

"I would say that it was one of the scariest things that I have ever been through. My parents threw me out when I started dating Lilliana's father, they didn't like him, and they told me I either move out or break up with him and I chose to move out and I moved in with him. We were together for years before I got pregnant with Lilliana, I remember the day I told him I was pregnant like it was yesterday."

"The day I found out I was pregnant I was so happy the moment I found out and I thought he would be happy as well but that wasn't the case I told him and he called me a cheater and said Lilliana wasn't his I practically begged him to stay with me for the sake of Lilliana because I didn't want her to grow up with only one parent but he didn't care and he just left me in the apartment with no money to help take of Lilliana he just left."

"The day I gave birth to her was pretty scary since I was all alone luckily, I had a nice nurse who helped me through it. My parents didn't even come and see their granddaughter being born and they never once came to the hospital."

"When it came down to taking her home I had nowhere to go I was crashing at an old friend's house throughout the pregnancy but I didn't want to go back there and be a bother to them so I kind of just stood outside the hospital trying to figure out what I was going to do but

Annaliese saw me and I guess she could see that I need help so she took me in and the rest is history."

Zane turns off the oven and comes around the island he picks me up and sits down and places me on his lap so that way I'm straddling him. He then wipes away the tears I didn't know were there and says, "You have no idea how strong you truly are" and then his lips are against mine

At first, I'm shocked but then I relax into the kiss and kiss him back I put my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.

He bites my lip asking for access which I grant him once his tongue slips into my mouth he completely dominates me. My clit starts to pulse with this need so I start to move against him causing him to groan into my mouth I feel him start to harden against me telling me he likes what I'm doing to him and for some reason that starts to build up my confidence, so I start moving faster against him. Then all of a sudden, he stops my hips from moving and he stands up causing me to wrap my legs around him and ask him "What are you doing?"

"Don't get me wrong I would love to fuck you against the counter, but you deserve a bed," he says

I put my head into the crook of his neck and start kissing and sucking it "Fuck Rosie" he kicks the bedroom door open and throws me on the bed he starts to take off his shirt then his pants are next leaving him only in his boxers. He hovers over me and kisses me, and I deepen the kiss and then he starts to take off my shirt then his hands find their way down my pants and past my underwear "Fuck your fucking soaked" he says

His fingers move in a circular motion on top of my clit causing me to moan into the kiss. He breaks away from the kiss and stops causing me to whimper in protest he chuckles and says "Patients love" he takes his hand out of my pants and then takes off my pants and underwear as well he curses under his breath, and he lowers his head and blows air on my pussy causing me to whimper he puts his mouth on my pussy and starts sucking on my clit making me moan in pleasure.

He then starts to suck harder on my clit. I pull a handful of his hair causing him to moan the vibrations make me moan louder than I thought possible. He then slides a finger in me and starts thrusting it in and out of me I instantly feel this insane amount of pleasure and the next thing I know I'm coming. He continues to lick up my release.

Zane then goes to his bedside table and pulls out a condom and then looks at me and asks, "Are sure you want to continue because we don't have to." I nod my head

"I need words love."

"Yes"

He takes his boxers off and rips open the condom and slides it down his shaft and then he pushes into me "fuck you feel you so good" he says

He thrust into me, and I feel my walls clench around him "Fuck" he thrust again, and I feel him hitting my g-spot causing me to grab onto the sheets he then starts to go at a faster pace, but I need more "Harder" he slams into me causing me to cry out in pleasure his hand starts rolling my nipple in between his thumb and index finger and his other hand is holding on to my hip.

He then stops and flips me over so I'm on my stomach and tells me to get on all fours which I do he then slams into me so hard I have to grab the bedsheets he goes at a fast and slow pace hitting my g-spot every time he then puts a little pressure on my clit sending me over the edge with his name on my lips and he soon follows after me.

I lay back down, and Zane gets up discards the condom and picks me up "You need to pee before you get an infection love"

He places me on the bathroom floor, and I can't help but think about how this changes things. I do my business and head back into the bedroom and back into bed with Zane and cuddle up into him.

—————————
I can't believe I just wrote that.

—————————I can't believe I just wrote that