~•Yeh Sukoon•~

Opening Note

Hello!

This is Book II of Abhira Series by me, your author. It would be best if you have already read the first book of this series, Yeh Dooriyan, which is published and available on my profile. However, if you have not read the first part of this book, do not worry as this book is also a stand alone read; this means you can read it separately without having read the first book. 

The prologue to this book will be a small summary of book I for basic context so those who have no idea about the first book, you can still read this book and I am sure you will not lose sight of the plot. 

If you are a returning reader from book I, welcome! I hope you like this book too and shower it with the same love and support. 

Thank You♡

Description 

Love knows no logic. It is limitless, senseless, utterly blinding, soul consuming and... absolutely rare!  Abhimanyu and Akshara were two lucky people to have felt the warmth of true love. Circumstances caused them to lose sight of it, leaving iciness in its wake. 

They had a past full of pain. Bound by vows, promises and situations- they had hurt each other. Now, they both are separated from one another, yearning for the other half of their soul. Abhimanyu is on a mission to hunt down the girl who has his heart, but how do you find someone who does not want to be found? Akshara is living, miles away, in her world of oblivion but she knows something is amiss.

Their tale is now plagued with questions. Will they find their way back to each other? If they do, will they be able to convince their families? At this point, do they even care? What if they discover what true family is all about and don't have to fight alone...

Characters 

Main Characters

Akshara Goenka: Female Protagonist

Abhimanyu Birla: Male Protagonist

The Maheshwari Family

1. Vishambharnath & Rajshree Maheswari

Parents of Akshara Singhania; Great grandparents (Par Nana-Nani) of Akshara Goenka. She calls them Bade Nana and Badi Nani

2. Shaurya and Varsha Maheshwari

Akshara's Nana-Nani as they were Naira's Mama-Mami; but Akshara calls them Bade Mama and Badi Mami

3. Ranveer and Ananya Sharma

Akshara's Masa and Masi (Uncle & Aunt)

4. Abir and Mishti Rajvansh

Akshara's Masa and Masi (Uncle & Aunt)

5. Kunal and Kuhu Rajvansh

Akshara's Masa and Masi (Uncle & Aunt)

6. Rohan Sharma

Ananya and Ranveer's son, Akshara's brother

Calm. Collected. Serious. Mature.

 Mature