[VI]

Hi All,

I know it has been long since an update. Actually, my college notified about some tests and assignments that are a huge part of the finals out of the blue. Since I am pursuing two degrees, it is double the load. I did not get time and whatever time I did get, I didn't feel like writing. I am done with most of it now. Updates for the next few days will also be a little slow but I promise I'll make up for it after mid-August.

.......

Chapter 6: Arohi out, memories in.

.......

Recap: Vansh and Vatsal meet at Chandigarh. They leave for Shimla. Arohi follows Vansh and learns about Akshara. She too leaves for Samarthya's establishment with the intention of getting Akshara to forgive her and put her in a better place with family.

Akshara wakes up and her routine continues. She is shown pictures of Goenkas, she recalls Naira. Samarthya and Abhimanyu's friendship is also developing. Akshara meets Vansh and Vatsal. Meeting Arohi brings bad feelings and overwhelms her. Everyone reprimands Arohi and Akshara is put to rest. She wakes up from a nightmare and asks a nurse to guide her to Abhimanyu or Samarthya but Arohi sees this and takes Akshara away with her.

.......

Arohi dragged Akshara into the first room she found in the guests' cottage and closed the door.

Akshara: Wait, Abhi is not here, neither is Sam..

Arohi: I know, I have to talk to you Akshu..

Akshara: Listen, I have a terrible terrible headache and your voice is only making it worse. Take me to them...

Arohi: Akshu, tu aisa kaise kr skti hai, ek baar meri baat to sun..

Here, Akshara kept getting flashing of the past. She had been taking medications, exercising and going to therapy since long but the recent activities seem to have pushed her mind further, accelerating recall. She was feeling very overwhelmed and confused. Arohi looked like bad news.

Akshara: I know you okay! You are the screaming banshee-like person from my dreams...just let me go..

She pulled her hands away from her and tried to move towards the door but Arohi blocked her.

Arohi: How dare you call me that? And why are you talking like you don't know me..

Akshara: Because you are not worth knowing!

Akshara said as she didn't feel like revealing her condition to Arohi.

Akshara: I need water- (starts to gasp and look around for it)

Arohi: Dekh Akshu.....I am sorry. I am sorry maine tere aur Abhi ke beech me ane ki koshish ki.....Sach kahun toh you don't deserve him but I don't care anymore because I deserve better than a loser surgeon who cannot see beyond a loser singer. Sorry about the push as well....sun rahi hai na Akshu??

Akshara was walking around to find water bottle as Arohi wasn't letting her exit the door. Her head was throbbing and she was hearing this all. She was feeling shocked but was in too much pain to react.

Arohi: Sun, I am sorry...sach me...vo stairs se dhaka nahi diya tha maine...bs apna haath chudaya tha...and tujh girne se bachana bhi chahti thi...bs hath nahi pakad payi time rehte...Dekh, I know humari banti nahi hai, but hai toh hum behene hi na...I don't like you and you know that....Tu mujhe maaf kr de...and phir tu jo chahe kr...reh khush apne Abhi ke saath...I don't care! Just forgive me!

Arohi sobbed but Akshara was now checking drawers. She felt bad going through random persons belongings but her rationale was out of the window at that moment.