[XXVII]

Chapter 27: Abhi's prize and Mehendi

.........

Recap: Abhira sangeet is a fun affair. Kumar Sanu graces it with his presence. Naksh does his famous Naagin dance at the end but Harshvardhan surprises everyone with a kukdoo dance which helped groom's side to secure the win.

...........

Note: 16+ content in chapter. Skip reading the portion that is marked with asterisk (*)

..........

Akshara: Aryan Bhai, Vatsal Bhai.....pakdo usse...bachkr nahi jaana chahiye...Karan! tu uss side se gher le...

Akshara shouted. She was standing on the table placed in a hall that was between the rooms of the bride's side. Her hands were at her waist. Her three brother- Aryan, Vatsal and Karan had covered Samarthya from all sides. Akshara's friends were standing behind her- clearly enjoying the show. Kairav, Vansh, Rohan, Kabir and Krish were busy with function preparations while most elders had already retired for the night.

Samarthya: Shorty yrr!!!

Akshara: Mt kaho apni dhokebaaz, dagabaaz zubaan se mujhe shorty....smjhe S-A-M!

Samarthya: Shorty nautanki mt kr!!!

Isha: haw!! Ek toh chori, upar se seenazori!!...tujhe nautanki bola...ab toh bilkul mt chodna isse...

Samarthya: Oye! Aag mt lagao tum...

Simran: Arey jao! Dekha Isha, aur ye hume keh raha tha ki ye Akshu ka bff hai.....dal badal kr chala gaya dushman gang me shamil hone...

Samarthya: Atleast mai jeetne wali team me tha...

Akshara: Isliye chora na mera saath...

She pouted and sat down on the table.

Samarthya: Nahi...tu samajh na, wahan log bohot km they....competition takkar walo me hona chahiye na....mai bs thoda balance ho isliye chala gaya tha uss team me...waise man nahi tha...sachiiii

Aryan: waise sahi bhi hai chotu....humari choreography ho chuki thi so Samarthya ke aane se humara group odd ho jaa raha tha...

Samarthya: EXACTLY!! Issi wajah se mai wahan gaya tha...

Akshara: hmph! I don't trust you...but okay. I am too tired for this.

Reet: Thank god! Thak toh hum bhi bohot gaye...

Vatsal: Chalte hai phir...subah mehendi ka function waise bhi late shuru hoga toh aram se uthna....Good night.

They wished each other night and Akshara glared at Samarthya. He held his ears and she reluctantly gave him a side hug. 'You are not fully forgiven yet'- she said.

Isha: Akshu, mera phone discharge hone wala hai...mai ek second isse charge pr lagakr aungi tere pass. Tujhe change krne me help lagegi na....

Akshara nodded and went towards her room. The moment she entered she felt she wasn't alone. She turned towards the switch board to quickly turn on the lights. She turned, ready to shout 'kon hai?!' when a hand covered her mouth shut. Her eyes went as wide as saucers. Her chest was moving rapidly.

Abhimanyu: Mai hoon, don't shout okay. You will wake others.

She slowly nodded and he removed his hand.

Akshara: (whispers) tum is waqt yahan?

Abhimanyu: (chuckles) normally bol skti ho meri jaan....itna bhi dheere bolne ko nahi kaha...(takes a step closer) aur rahi baat mere aane ki to haq hai mera....