~Epilogue (Part 1)~

Part 1

.........

Abhira stood next to each other as they bid goodbye to the guests. Singhanias were one of the last ones to leave and Akshara hugged them all. As the final guest left, the Birlas turned to go to their rooms. All except Manjiri and Neil.

Akshara: Abhi? Baki sb?

Manjiri answered before him.

Manjiri: Sb thak gaye hai na beta, fir subah kaam pr jaana hai aur Nishtha ka school bhi hai....tum dono jao, rest kr lo. Mai abhi bs thoda sa kaam dekh kr rest hi krne jaa rahi hoon...

Akshara: Pr kaam toh apne bhi bohot kiya hai Maa, aap bhi thak gayi hongi na...Hum bhi apki help krenge toh kaam jldi ho jayega...

Manjiri felt a little emotional.

Neil: Kissi ko jagne ki zarurat nahi hai. Jaldi subah event organizers aakr apna saman wrap krke le jayenge. Caterers khane ka sb already le gaye hai. Aur bhi kuch hai toh sb staff subah dekh lega...Maa aap bhi chalo.

Abhimanyu: Yeh sahi rahega...

Neil took Manjiri away. Abhira told them goodnight. Akshara held his hand and leaned against his shoulder as they went towards their room. Upon entering, they saw large pile of gifts on one side. Abhimanyu's table was flooded with bouquets.

Abhimanyu: Ye saman room me kyu rakhwa diya?

Akshara: Rehne do na Abhi, accha hi hai....tumhara kamra kitna accha smell kr raha hai...

Abhimanyu pulled her closer by her waist and whispered in her ears.

Abhimanyu: Humara Kamra...

Akshara nodded and moved out of his hold but he only tightened his grip. His fingers were digging in her soft skin. She felt flustered and looked at him through her lashes.

Akshara: Kya kr rahe ho Abhi?

Abhimanyu: Kya kr raha hoon?

Akshara: Jaane do mujhe...

Abhimanyu: Never...

Akshara: But I have to change...

Abhimanyu: Mai krwa doon?

He said looking straight in her eyes. She felt at loss for words, bewildered by his straightforwardness. Her body shivered, depicting how effected she was. Abhimanyu felt bold seeing her body react to him. He bent and put his fingers on her studs. They trailed the small earrings before tracing the shape of her ears. She closed her eyes, feeling sensitive.

Abhimanyu smiled at her expressions. He made her sit in front of the mirror and moved away. She opened her eyes as she felt the sudden lack of his warmth only to find him staring right into her eyes. She gulped at the emotion in them. It was of love, passion and awe. He removed her stud earrings, mangtika, bangles and necklace. Then he unpinned her dupatta from her shoulders and removed the belt from around her waist. His fingers tickled her skin while he did so.

Akshara's mouth went dry and she stood up. she refused to met his eyes anymore through the mirror. Her cheeks were a deep red colour and she started to move away from him. However, he was quick. He held her hands and pulled her back. She yelped as she crashed into his chest.

Abhimanyu: Akshu? Kahan jaa rahi hoo?

Unable to answer, she hugged him tightly. He smiled and hugged her back. Akshara slowly lifted her head and he felt her small hands trying to unbutton his jacket. He smiled and started to unbutton them himself. She stopped him by touching his hands.

Akshara: Let me?

Abhimanyu moved his hands away and studied her as she removed his jacket without meeting his eyes followed by his belt. She managed to unbutton only a few  and bit her lips as the toned chest came to view. She stopped there, unable to handle anymore. Abhimanyu smiled at her and removed the rest of the shirt. Now, he was standing bare chest in front of her. Akshara looked away. The blush so prominent, even her ears went red. She stole glances at his abs. She had seen and admired them before but tonight was different. She felt different.