Introduction

This Kal your author here! Yello!

I came up again with an Idea from my messed-up entangled brain of ideas and it is a rom-com now with two of my favorite ships other than Jinsoo that is Moonbyul and Seokjin!

A little summary to the story:-

"When will you come by Byuliyi noona! Don't leave me!" A young boy thrashed with despondency laced in his voice and glimmering periphery of his eyes with the concatenation of water.

She chuckled "I will come soon I promise Dewdrop"

"Vows are meant to be kept but then why did Byulyi noona break them eomma?" A young boy now a teenager said by looking at the refracting shining high stars of the cosmos which covered 

the earth like a veil

"You won't leave me right Eomma?" she just smiled with a hidden affliction behind and nodded

"NO ONE KEEPS THEIR DAMN PROMISES! no one I mean no one is true to their forsaken Vows"

"Too late Noona, I am going away, bye Byulyi Noona""I have finally come here, respecting my word of vows but is it too late?"

Seokjin, once a lively boy with a kind pure heart changed into a Compassionless and unsympathetic being by the multitudinous untold circumstances which knocked on the door of his peaceful life.

From having his best friend come Lover gone for long, so long that he cannot even concede the countenance and the map of the latter, the person being Moonbyul, but she had her own reason for which it cannot be quite justified to him.To have lost his mother, blaming his brother for causing the emergence and inception of a wide gulf in their relationship, to being the most wanted bachelor all over Korea with a tormenting and throbbing pain of loss hidden behind the thin mist of erroneous emotions.

But what happens when Moonbyul returns to his life? Will she be able to bring out the old Seokjin, her dewdrop, by clearing out the entangled mist of untruth around him? Would Seokjin recognize his obscured best friend after so many years? What will happen when they open the surprises of the raging pricking and escalating beats of their hearts for each other?

"A promise is meant to be kept Dewdrop just like words of vows in marriage "

Now let me clear up some stuff with boring rules

1. No plagiarism come on this story wholly came from my entangled brain and not yours

2. My rom-com can be cliche sometimes so bear with it

3.All right are reserved to me and no copycat from it 

4. I forgot but remember JUST ENJOY AND READ THIS STORY !!!!!

5. And sorry wait a minute! the credits for beautiful banners and Cover goes to *drumrolls*  @Bloody_RedWine

ENJOY! STAY SAFE! STAY ALIVE! AND STAY HEALTHY!