The Gayest Friend Group ☆

-Noco- -Heathney-

Warnings: swearing, duncney, cheating, all-caps, mentions of murder, fighting, angst

High School AU

Noah woke up to the sounds of annoying beeping. He turned his alarm off and got out of bed. It was 6:30 in the morning, the time he always got up. Noah picked out a simple outfit of a collared shirt, sweater vest, and high-waisted black ripped jeans. He tucked his shirt into his jeans and swiped his dark hair to the side. He walked into the bathroom where he brushed his teeth, then he walked downstairs. His mother was up, making breakfast for her kids and grandkids. Noah smiled at her and sat down.

"Morning Maan," Noah greeted his mother.

"Good morning, mera geet pakshee. How did you sleep?" Noah's mother asked, not turning away from the hot stove where she sizzled turkey bacon.

"I slept fine," Noah replied. He want on his phone to check the group chat him and his friends were in. Noah was friends with Heather, Cody, and Courtney and as a result, the entire school knew his name.

Courtney and Heather were easily the most popular people in school. The created the perfect dynamic, Heather being sassy and definitely manipulative when it came to getting her way and Courtney was calm and collected, but would talk up a storm and get herself out of anything if things didn't go her way.

Cody was well known for his hit band, The Drama Brothers. It consisted of Cody, Trent, Harold, and Justin.

Trent was known for being amazing on the guitar and even better at flirting, surprisingly. In tenth grade, he was voted the third most handsome. Justin was voted second and Alejandro was voted first. Justin has a bearable sing voice, ability to play back-up guitar, and good looks. So yeah, he was obviously in the band. Harold was in the band strictly because he can play drums and rap. Plus, he was surprisingly the most bearable out of everyone that auditioned. Cody can play keyboard and (in Noah's opinion) is the most adorable teenage that ever dare lived, so he was obviously in the band. Not to mention he had the voice of a very cute angel that hit puberty late.

Noah unlocked his phone and saw messages from the groupchat.

Court: guys I'm freaking out

Heather: why? What's wrong??

Noah rolled his eyes. Heather likes to think she's slick, but it is a so clearly obvious she likes Courtney. She's complained about it to Noah multiple times. The last time she complained about it involved having to call Cody because Noah doesn't do tears.

Court: what if I don't get president

Heather: ... Court. I love you, which is why I can tell you that's a stupid thought.

Court: but I fumbled in my speech

Cody: Court literally no one noticed.

Court: really?

Noah: yeah who else would they vote for? Beth??

Heather: 💀💀 PLS NOT BETH-

Court: you're right, thank guys <3

Heather: <333 anything for u

Noah turned his phone off after that. He didn't really want to see Heather flirting with Courtney, plus his family had already started to file into the kitchen.

Noah ate his breakfast and put on his shoes. He got on the bus with his two siblings that also went to high school. Noah was in eleventh grade, while his younger sister, Siya, was in nineth grade. Noah's older brother, Jay, was in twelfth grade. He constantly made fun of Noah for being 'popular', even if it was by association.