"Xander! I need some ice cream and pickles also please. Make it snappy! I'm hungry!" I shouted from our room -- Xander and I's.

"I'm coming Cassy! I can't carry all these God damn things all at once!" He shouted from downstairs and my eyes started to water.

"Don't shout at me Xander! I didn't ask for you to impregnate me, did I? You did this! You caused all of this." I said whilst trying to get off the bed.

"You'd better not be getting off of that bed Cassy or you and I are going to have a huge problem!" Xander warned from downstairs.

"Fine!" I shouted and sat back on the bed. After a few seconds of impatience, Xander finally came with my delicacies.

"Here you go my beautiful wife." He said as he fed me the chocolate covered donuts whilst I fed myself pickles and ice cream... the combination was just to die for. Who knew that pickles and ice cream would go together like donuts and chocolate.

"Stop eating like that, you might-"

"Get fat? Is that what you were trying to say huh Xander? Are you saying that I eat like a pig? You're so m-mean..." I started crying.

"No babygirl... I was going to say you're gonna choke. And you don't eat like a pig. You eat like a queen." He cooed, making me blush.

"Thank you." I pecked his cheek. Don't mind my very drastic change in mood, I hate it too.

"My pleasure babygirl. Now eat." He said as he unconsciously rubbed my belly.

...

"Xander! You evil man!" I screamed as I tightened my hand on his wrist, making him hiss in pain.

"I'm sorry babygirl." He managed to let out.

"Sorry!? You're not the one that's pushing the baby here! Relax and stop shouting, you idiot!" I screamed.

"Deep breaths babygirl... you're doing good." Despite my shouts, he kept on encouraging me.

After hours of pushing... the babies were finally born. Twins...

"They are beautiful ma'am... congratulations." The doctor said as he handed us the babies.

"What should we name them Daddy?" I asked Xander and he grinned with tears filling his eyes. "Brendan and Brent?" He asked and I laughed weakly.

"Those names are cool but really? Try again." I murmured.

"How about... Brian and Rian?" He suggest and I rolled my eyes.

"Lucian and Lucas? How about those?" I questioned and he nodded eagerly.

"I'm so bad at names... you didn't even sweat it!" He whined and I laughed weakly, again. "You look drained babygirl, just take a nap okay? I'll watch these precious gifts." He said and took Lucian from my arms, then pecked my forehead.

"Take as much rest as needed my precious wife and remember, I love you... we love you." He said, whilst making funny faces at our bundles of joy.

"I love you too." I smiled and closed my eyes. My heart was contented as I laid and closed my eyes. We've come so far together.

FIN!
Yello! Please check.out my other books : New Personality, King Lucian and his Human!😘

Fav lyrics / words :

WHY DO WE HOLD ONTO THE PEOPLE THAT PROMISE US LIES? WHY DO WE KILL OURSELVES AND LIVE IF ALL OF US DIE?

WE HURT THE ONE'S WE LOVE BECAUSE OF OUR PAIN... FUCK.
~PHORA_FAKE SMILES😭🤧

A/N: THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS BY FAR THE SHORTEST STORY I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I FINISHED IT IN JUST 4 DAYS... I'M AWESOME😅😉

PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES.. NEW PERSONALITY! AND KING LUCIAN AND HIS HUMAN! PRETTY PLEASE🙏🏼😘

LOVE U... CIAO!