"You can't stay like this just because I was an idiot Cassy, please don't harm yourself because of my foolishness. Please babygirl." I was holding her hand, laying beside her.

It's been another long month and she isn't even trying. She just sits by the window and looks outside blankly. It just hurts so much to see her like this.

"I know I'm the cause of our baby's death but please Cassy, please babygirl -- don't harm yourself because of my stupidity, selfishness... I beg you babygirl. When you're hurting yourself, your hurting me more. I hate to see you like this babygirl." I sighed and sat on the floor, next to her single seater couch.

I'm not even surprised that she's like this. She did warn me... I still remember her words clearly.

"You're hurting me Xander, stop doing this to me. You're breaking me slowly. I know you and I were forced into an arranged marriage but please... you're going to break me."

The events of that day kept dancing around in my head, reminding me of my idiocracy... if that's even a word. When she said she loved me, I was elated beyond anything. But my happiness was soon wiped away when I remembered that she didn't actually love me genuinely, she loved money more.

Being oblivious is a danger... not to you only, but everyone around you. Every time I shouted at her and said those awful words, I was trying to make her hurt the way I was.
I was so caught up in my own mind that I didn't even notice that I was hurting her.

Now I've done it, I messed up. I f*cking messed up.

I looked up at her emotionless and blank face. "Cassy?" I called out. She looked down at me with her empty stare.

"What should I do to make you feel better? Please tell me." I pleaded but she just shook her head and looked back out the window.

"Would it satisfy you if I were to take my life, since I took away Blue's?" I asked and her head whipped to my now standing form. Shaking her head, she looked down at her hands and wrung them... something she does when she's scared, anxious or feels bad.

I knelt before her and held her hands. "I would do anything to make you happy again, even if it meant that I should take away my life, I would -- without even thinking twice." I said and pecked her head.

"I'm sorry for pushing you away from the beginning. I thought you only married me for money... when you told me you loved, I thought you were lying, I thought you were only trying to soften me up. I'm sorry Cassy, I'm really sorry babygirl." I let go of her hands and she turned to look blankly at the window.

...