1.Home

Home..

Leaning against the gray tree, knees to my chest, i watch as a demogorgon feed on another animal. It turns to me, opening its face a bit, a quick purr coming from it. I shake my head.
"I'm not hungry.." It goes back to feeding on the animal. Pushing myself up and against the tree, i walk through the grayish forest, little white things float around. I never knew what they were but I know they aren't harmful. Walking around, I keep a look out for anything out of the ordinary. Another demogorgon, walking around. It sees me and gives a short purr just like the other one while walking past me. Stopping at the end of the forest, I turn back about to head back.

A loud high pitch scream invades my hearing. Dropping to the floor, I hold on to my ears. It hurt so much. After a few seconds, it goes away. My head is pounding. The scream didn't sound like a demogorgons but.. sounded.. like...mine? Quickly looking around, I head back to where I first was. No one's there. Not even a demogorgon. I hesitantly step forward. "Hello?" Hearing the voice, i jump back. Looking around, there is still no one else. Deciding to leave the area for a bit, I defend further I to the woods. Just then, i hear many demogorgons screeching. What is going on today?! Taking off running in the direction of the sound, i stop in front of a hole in a tree. It looks gooey,glowing red, and gooey like string surrounding it. Touching the strings, they feel like slime. I push my hand through it, feeling there's something on the other side. Something, soft. Suddenly, I feel myself being pulled. Closing my eyes, I'm yanked through the strings and tree. I feel a sudden change. It feels weird... I open my eyes and I'm on top of a girl. Without thinking, i teleport off of her, next to a tree. Why can't I teleport home? Looking next to me is a brown tree with the same hole as the one I first saw. Looking around, there are people. Breathing heavily, i back away. Looking around there's about 2 others looking at me. My back hits something hard. making me freak out. I keep trying to teleport home but I keep teleporting near the tree. "Hey, hey, hey! Calm down!" A boy stays, trying to stand in front of me. "We won't hurt you." Looking around, they haven't moved near me. Only the boy. Calming down a bit, the boy puts his hand out. Looking at his hand then face, i hesitantly took his hand. He slowly came closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. Calming my breathing down, he steps back. "Who are you?" Not understanding his question, i look at the other people behind him. He points to himself. "I'm Johnathan. What's your name?" He points at me. I point to myself, looking at my hand. I shake my head. He looks at my wrist, moving my sleeve out the way to reveal the numbers  on my wrist. He stares at it before showing it to another boy. They stare at each other before looking at me. "Let's take her back to El." The other boy says. They all begin walking quickly in one direction besides Johnathan. He lets go of my wrist. "Come with us." Looking back at the tree, the hole is gone. I look back at the boy, finally nodding.

..
Mike's P.O.V
I decided on bringing her to my house to meet El. It's so strange. We've agreed to tell Johnathan and Nancy about El.
The girl had brownish-black hair that reached the middle of her back, green eyes, and pale skin. She was wearing a light blue gown and had numbers on her wrist like El. 012..
We head down into my basement, closing the door behind us. El was under the table. Waving her over and saying , she starts to walk over but stops dead in her tracks.

..
Y/n's P.O.V
With them standing in front of me, I couldn't see anything. Suddenly I felt.. weird... like something was pulling me. Everyone stops talking and turns looking at me. Moving to the side, there's another girl in front of me. A little taller than me with short hair. She walks towards me, reaching for my hand. Looking down I notice she has numbers on her wrist too. But.. hers say 011.
She looks down at me, letting my hand go. "Sister.." she whispers out. "Sister?" I ask. She nods. "It's getting late. Tomorrows Saturday, let's meet back here." Johnathan says. Everyone nods. Johnathan hugs the girl I landed on, before turning and heading up the stairs. Looking at the other three here, I dont wanna stay here. Teleporting up the stairs, I end up behind him, grabbing onto his shirt. He turns around, looking at me. He looks down at my hand hold his shirt before patting my head. "Don't you want to stay with El? Your sister?" I glance back down the stairs, shaking my head. He looks behind me, making me look back too. The girl nods. "Okay let's go then." He says, opening the door.

..