2. Let's "talk"

Johnathan had given Y/n a change of clothes the next morning. An oversized white button up with light blue shorts and a pair of low top vans.

They had drove back to the wheeler's house, meeting everyone back in the basement, along with Y/n seeing new faces.

.. 3rd View ..
"Who is she?" A boy with Curly hair steps towards Y/n. "That's what we need to talk about." The girl from yesterday says. "I'm Dustin." The curly head said, sticking his hand out. Staring at his hand, he figured she didn't understand what a hand shake was. He drops his hand, instead giving a light toothless smile. Y/n touches his gums. "No teeth." Dustin groans. "They're gonna come in sooner or later!" Johnathan steps up from behind Y/n. "Well um.. let me introduce you to everyone." He points out everyone, including himself. "Lucas, Mike, Nancy, Dustin, and El."Y/n nods. "Well.. what's your name?" Mike asks. "She doesn't know." Johnathan answers. "What do you mean she doesn't know? Isn't it 012? Or something like that?" Johnathan shrugs. He turns to Y/n. "How about Twelve?" He asks her. She shakes her head. Thinking for a moment, he stares at her. "How about Chole?" Again, she declines. "Y/n." El speaks. "Your name.." Y/n thinks for a moment before looking at her sister and nodding. Y/n looks around the basement before her eyes land on something interesting. She teleports near it, picking it up. "Oh, that's my ship." Mike says, a little startled. "Cool! She has powers too!" Dustin says. "Can you make it fly?" The curly head asks. Y/n shakes her head, but looks at El.

.. Y/n's view ..
I've been able to telepathically talk with El. She calls it Mind Com. (Mind communication) I think it's pretty cool. 
"Can you make it fly?" The curly head asks me. I shake my head. I don't think I can.
~I can~ My sister says through my head. Looking over at her, her nose is bleeding. The ship begins to leave my hands, hovering off the ground by a few feet. "Woah.." Lucas says. The ship lands gently back in my hands. "This is cool and all but how are they supposed to help us get Will back?" Lucas asks. "Well, if Y/n can teleport, she can go back and find him." Mike answers. "Right, if only she could." Nancy says. When we were by the tree she couldn't get back. She teleported everywhere but the upside down." Mike nods. "What if we make a gate to the upside down?"
Just then, the lights began to flicker. The wall behind the couch looked like it was beginning to melt. Everyone backed up but me.  The wall started to form the same hole as the tree but stopped half way, making it look like a see-through red sack. Just them a demogorgon slams against the wall, trying to reach towards us. It screams, and almost as if it's looking around. It lets out a purr before slamming its self against the wall one more time with a scream.