•Chapter 7•

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I am now walking in the hallway when someone block me.

"Kim Taehyung right?" The familiar boy said.

I know this boy, I see him before.

"Sehun?" I ask and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm glad you know me nerd" Sehun and I look around to see Yoongi with him.

"Yoongi? What are you doing?" I ask yoongi who's smirking.

"I am a bully taehyung and I am with Sehun" Yoongi said and they both high five.

They pin me on the wall and when they about to punch me when someone grab Sehun hands.

"What are you both doing!?" A sweet voice said. They turn around and Sehun he shy.

"Oh my Tzuyu your here" he said and Started to hug tzuyu.

"What are you both doing? Yoongi Oppa you are here too?" Tzuyu ask and go to my side.

"Bullying him since he's flirting to the girl that I like" Sehun said.

"Sehun, I don't like that attitude" tzuyu said and grab my hand and leave the two bully dumbfounded.

We stop walking and she look at me.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu ask and I smile to her.

"Yes I am, thanks to you" I said and she chuckled.

"Sehun like to bully but he have some backups so that he can't get in detention or expelled. About Yoongi Oppa he's really sweet back then but when he found out that Mina Unnie is with another guy but ended up that is her friend Yoongi Oppa got jealous so he's attitude become like that" Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"Why the both of you always together?" We gasp when we saw Nayeon looking at us.

"Because this place is small?" Tzuyu said. Small? This place is huge!

"Anyway I support both of you if you like each other" Nayeon wink at us and tzuyu run to her and smack her.

"You Unnie! Just confess to Jin Oppa already! If you don't I'm the one who's telling it" Oh so Tzuyu threatening Nayeon now?

"You tzu! Stop that childishness of yours! You supposed to be cold girl" Nayeon said and tzuyu roll her eyes.

"I'm done being cold girl!" Tzuyu said.

We are now entering in our classroom. And the teacher start her lesson.

After some hours of studying the class is now ended. I go to the bench and get some fresh air. I close my eyes and remember my old school. The day that I've been bullied and they make me their slaves. But here I'm in freedom everyone seems so nice especially Tzuyu I'll never expect that I would have a friends here.

"Your handsome when your eyes close" I open my eyes and saw Tzuyu seating beside me.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice your presence" I said and she chuckled.

"It's fine, Incase I just got here" she said and I nodded.

"I came here because we are still practicing at my house now" Tzuyu said and I nodded.

"Do you want me to pick you up?" She ask me and I shrug my shoulders.

"If you like so" I said and she laughed.

"Of course I want to!" She said.

"I want to see your grandma, she's very lovely!" Tzuyu said and I smile and looking at her deeply. I like it when someone is admiring my Grandma.