•Chapter 16•

-TZUYU POV-
Dinner is over and we've had laughter and conversation tonight. I know this confession is not just the two of us together, but it's more fun if you see many people supporting you. We cleaned up our mess and we had a group hug because of the happy celebration, we bid a goodbye to each other and Taehyung and I were the only one who left, of course Mr.lee, my driver was with us.

"I hope you enjoy this night" I heard taehyung in a low tone while we are heading at our car.

"Of course I am! You don't know how happy I am tonight with you" I said and give him a slight hug that made him blush. We enter the passenger seat and Mr. Lee started to engine the car and drove off. We dragging Taehyung on his place before heading home.

"You really prepare about your confession huh?" I heard Mr. Lee teasing Taehyung and I felt a butterfly on my stomach the way he giggle like a little kid. Aish I want to pinch his face right now.

"Of course sir, but our groupmate help me to prepare this since I don't know how to set a confession date" he shyly said and I hold his hands that made him to look at me and I gave him a sweet smile which he did also.

"You don't need to do a fancy confession. Just to be with you I am saying yes" I said and he gave me a weird face which made me laugh a little.

"Really? Do you mean it? Or your just making me blush" he said and I nodded and lay my head on his shoulder.

"Of course I mean it. When I am with you it hits different, it feels like I've known you so many years" I said and he hold my hand while I'm laying at his shoulder. We stay like this until we arrived at his house, I stop laying at his shoulder and gave him a slight hug and he smile and pinch my cheeks.

"I'm really happy today tzu. Thank you for saying Yes to me" He said while I chuckled. Why he's saying thank you?

"Let's just promise to each other that what matter happen we will stay together right?" I said and he nodded and stop pinching my cheeks. He got out to the car and wave his hands like a kid and I couldn't help myself but to chuckled because of his cuteness. Mr. Lee drove off and I saw taehyung little by little. After some minutes I am now at home, the guards greeted me and I open the door when the maids looking at me like there saying or warning to me.

"You little brat!" I gasp when I saw mom walking towards me and gave me a huge slap. I shock after what she did and I look at her.

"You just go at that stupid party and ignoring Sehun? He's mom is arguing with me right about now" Mom said looking angrily at me.

"So what!? What do you want me to do? You wanted your own daughter to force all the words you said and she didn't want to do it then you'll give me a punishment?" I said. I didn't continue what I wanted to say to her since maybe it cause in trouble. She laugh and gave me another slap.

"The disrespectful Chou Tzuyu!" Mom said and walk away. The maids walk towards me and giving a worried look.

"What the heck house is this!?" I mumble and go to my room, I lock the door, I sigh since I don't want this day to me horrible because this must be special since Taehyung confess to me right? UGH! mom ruined it!
I lay myself on my bed and looking in the ceiling like a dumb kid, I open my phone and stared texting Taehyung.

_____________
From: Tzuyu💜

Hey my winter bear!🐻🧸 Are you sleeping right about now? I just wanted to say that thank you for making me happy tonight and also on the other day that we spent. Goodnight! I love you~💜💕

_____________

I smile at my own message since I found it sweet and cute. It's been a 30 minutes since I'm waiting for his response but no I didn't get any reply.
That's okay tzuyu you will see him on Monday.
I close my eyes and sleep.

-TAEHYUNG POV-
I enter the house with a saddest expression. I saw grandma immediately go towards me and gave me a confusion look.

"Did she reject you?" Grandma said and offer me to seat.

"Should I audition at acting?" I said and grandma expression change and slap my shoulder. That was hurt.

"Answer my question already you pabo!" Grandma said and giving me a glare and I chuckled.

"She said yes" I said and grandma eyes grew wider and hug me tight.

"She's perfect for you my son" Grandma said and acting like she had a tears in her eyes which made me laugh.

"So I learn how to acting because of my grandma huh?" I said and grandma wink at me.

"Yeah" grandma said and I chuckled by her sudden action. I hope me and tzuyu will stay longer Which we promise to each other. I'm scared if she broke up with me because I am different than her, but why would I think about it when she told me that it doesn't matter if I am poor. I can't believe I really fall inlove to her, she's perfect to my heart exactly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(A/N: sorry for the short chapter😭 I need to do something after this. Hope you'll understand, I'm sorry again. Hope you enjoy this chapter!♥️)
.
.
.
.
.