•Chapter 10•

-TZUYU POV-

It's now late of night when we got home maybe 11:30. I lay on my bed and deciding to go in the practice or not.

I heard some knock on the door and I stand up and open it.

"Tzuyu" Mom said and I gave her questioning look.

"Nayeon called me if your still going in the practice? They been there since 3 hours of practicing" mom said and I shrug my shoulders.

"If you let me then I will go" I said and mom nodded.

"I'll let you since you agree on the dinner" Mom said and I smile.

I chat Nayeon Unnie if where are they.
And she chat me back and she told me that they are on Jimin's house.

I choose some outfit but the comfortable one.

I go to the my driver and ask him to drag me in Jimin's house and he nodded.

After some Minutes we are here.
I go into the gate and the guard greet me and sign me to enter and I bowed and leave.

When I ask the Maid where are they she said that follow her and I nodded. We ended up into the basement? I open the door and wow so this is a secret base? I saw then smiling widely when they saw me. What happen?

I look at them and gave them a questioning look.

"Why are you guys staring at me like that?" I said and they just laugh. Are they become crazy when I am gone?

"This is your script tzuyu, make sure to memorize it" Mina gave me a paper and I nodded. While I was reading my script quietly, I took a glance at them and I saw them looking at Taehyung and giving him a teasing smile. I promise this people are crazy.

"Why are you guys giving him a Creepy smile?" I said and they gasp because I saw them and they immediately nervously smile.

"Cringe" I mumble and I never realized that taehyung wearing the outfit that we buy on the mall, wow it's look good on him.

We make a eye contact and he immediately look away and look at the others.

"Please not today" taehyung whisper to then but I heard it.

"Your not brave taehyung" I heard Nayeon mumbling and sana giggling.

"It's ok take your time, if your not ready yet" Jimin said, what are they even talking about?

I stood up and face them.

"I'm done reading it, what do you want me to do next?" I said and they just smile awkwardly.

"Let's continue our practice" Jin said and arrange everyone.

After some hours of practicing we finally done.

"Whew!" I heard Momo Unnie said while wiping her sweat.

I look at taehyung who's sitting in the corner and looking dumbfounded. I decided to approach him so I sat beside him.

"Hey" I simple said and he look at me and smile.

"Hey" he said and look down again.

"Is that comfortable?" I ask him and only give me a questioning look.

"I mean your shirt" I said and he nodded and smile widely.

"Yeah it is, thank you again" he said and I gave him a smile.

"We never take a picture together, can we do it now?" I ask Taehyung and his eyes grew wider and I couldn't help myself but to laugh.

I saw everyone looking at us and they gave us a smirk. They are very very cringe.

"S-sure" taehyung nervously said and I just chuckle. I open my phone and click the camera.

"Cute" I said while looking at the photos and I could hear his chuckle.

I am now home and as usual I'm still looking at the picture of the both of us. My heart is fluttering and my stomach is sparkling, why am I feelings this? Am I fall inlove to you Kim Taehyung?

-TAEHYUNG POV-

I know they are saying me pabo right about now. I didn't even confess to her. Nayeon plan this to invite Tzuyu on our practice so that I could confess they help me to style my hair and put some little bit of make up but the nervousness ruined it.

Flashback~

"I know this is the time that you want to confess but you didn't know she will not coming today. You wear the outfit she gave to you" Jimin said and I look down.

"It's ok taehyung" Jimin pat my shoulder. 

"What confess?" We head Jin looking at us and I saw Nayeon smirking at me.

"Don't tell me you like tzuyu?" Nayeon said and I shook my head.

"N-no I-i didn't" I said and she laugh.

"Oh gosh it's obvious taehyung! Jimin said that you will confess to her right now but she is not here it's definitely tzuyu. Please don't make me dumb" Nayeon said and I facepalm myself.

"Tell the truth Tae" Jungkook said and I sigh.

"Y-yes I like T-tzuyu" I nervously said and they give me teasing smile which made me blush, but the imagination hit me! What if she don't like me?

"Go and confess right now" Nayeon said I gave her a questioning look.

"But how? She's not even here" I said and nayeon smirk.

"Oh trust me she will come here" Nayeon said and took her phone.

After some minutes of nayeon calling tzuyu mother she look at me.

"Put some make over" Nayeon said and sana and Jihyo volunteered.

"This confession is really nervous" Namjoon said patting my shoulder and I just gave him a little smile.

"What if she don't like me? Because I'm poor" I said and they just look at me.

"Tzuyu isn't that kind of person" Mina said. And I sigh deeply.

After some minutes they make over me. I look at the mirror and smile.

This is me right?

"Tzuyu is now on downstairs!" Hoseok said.

The door revealing tzuyu and she greet. Ugh this people is literally killing me because of that teasing look!

I couldn't help it! I'm literally nervous right about now! So I told them not today and they immediately look disappointed but yet agreed.

End of flashback~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.