•Chapter 20•

-TZUYU POV-

We are now at the restaurant and we change our clothes also. I look at Taehyung, he is always dumbfounded and just looking at the table. I waved my hands and called his name and he looked at me.

"Huh?" he said and I chuckled at his cuteness.

"What are you thinking that seems so deep, can you share it with me?" I said.

"Do I really deserve to be with you and be with someone like you? Even though I'm just poor and a farmer boy who is teased by the others. Aren't you tired of always having to defend me against the others?"

I just looked into his eyes. He seems sincere in what he says and not joking. I held his hand and smiled at him.

"I like what I'm doing, to protecting you. I'll never get tired, you deserve to be with me and I deserve to be with you and I'm lucky to have you because I love you"

He smiled at what I said and held my hand tightly.

"I love you too Tzuyu"

Our order came and we broke our holding hands. We took a picture and eat. Of course for remembrance.

"Really? Do you meant what you said to me? Are you not even embarrassed because your dating a farmer boy like me?" He ask, he is stubborn I already told him that I don't care about it.

"I already told you that I don't care about what your live is, the most important thing is we are happy to be with each other and no one could broke us apart" I said and he smile. This guy is really making me blush by his boxy smile tho.

I just realized that our smile is special.
When he smile his showing his boxy smile.
When im smiling I'm showing my dimple.

We arrived to his home and it's Night now, we saw his grandma on the couch watching some TV.

"Omo! You didn't told me Tzuyu is here so I could prepare a food!" Grandma said and stood up.

"It's fine grandma, we already eat" I said and she nodded and smile.

"The both of you date today huh? That's not atleast the both of you showing that you are really love each other and sincere to each other" She said and I couldn't help but to smile. Her motivation hit me, even if everyone looking at us. I didn't even get embarrassed because I loved him.

"Uh bye grandma and Taehyung I need to go home" I said and grandma nodded. taehyung took my hands and headed me outside.

"Thank you for today Tzuyu, I'm really happy to be with you everyday" He said and I smile showing my dimple. He's the one who's blushing now.

"Thank you also for making me always happy" I said, I peck him in his lips but fast and he shock to what I did. He's red like a tomato know, Cute...

"I'm going now" I said and his still blushing, I'm about to leave when he took my wrist and I turn around and he gave me a warm hug and I hug him back.

It felt so great......

So loved..........

Like there's no one who could break the both of you apart........

Even if my mom..........

We broke the hug and he look at me.

"Can you do that again?"

My eyes wide about his statement, those it's his first kiss?

"Am I your first kiss?" I ask and he nodded and blushing again. I tip toe my feet and kiss him again but faster because I don't want to be a red like a tomato like him.

"That was fast" he pouted, I pinch his cheeks by his cuteness and he continue pouted. Gosh my heart is melting by his cuteness.

I put my arm around his neck and tip toe again until I kiss him again, I'm about to pulled off when pulled me back and he deepen the kiss that made my eyes wide.

I broke the kiss and look at him and his smiling.

"You! You are making my heart melt now" I said and he laugh with his deep voice.

"Why you don't like it?" He ask while pouting.

"No I loved it" I said and he pulled me into a hug again.

"Take care ok? Text me if you are now home" He said and I hum as a response. He broke the hug and smile at me.

"Bye!" I said.

"Bye!" He said.

Im in the bus station waiting for the bus. I'm blushing remembering our kiss, it's my first kiss and so did to him. I think I'm never wash my lips tho.

The bus arrived and I immediately enter, I took a seat near in the window and I decided to text him.

_______________
From: TZUYU💜
I'm not home yet but I'm here in the bus still moving, how are you? I already miss you my winter bear♥️

________________

He didn't response maybe his phone is dead. After some minutes I am now at Nayeon Unnie house. I immediately go to her room and she saw me blushing.

"What gotten to you? Why are you blushing?" She ask and I shook my head.

"Forget it Unnie, Just find a man on Instagram" I said and lay on the bed.

"Are we sleeping together?" Nayeon ask and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know to you" I said and she smile.

"Let's sleep together, it's been a long time since we do it since we are kids" Nayeon Unnie said and I nodded.

My phone ring revealing my mom number and I didn't answer it. I'm still mad at her literally mad!

"Anyways can you tell me why did you leave the house?" Nayeon Unnie ask.

"We got into a argument because she's setting me on a marriage contract with Sehun once we are done graduating" I said and she shock.

"Are you not telling auntie that your dating Taehyung now?" She ask and I shook my head.

"Not yet but soon I will" I said and she nodded slowly.

Why I didn't told her about it......

........that I'm dating someone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.