The Ending of The Storybook

It has been a week in total of Sonic's journey in the storybook. To the real world, it has been 7 hours since Sonic has gone missing. Sonic is now a King of Kingdom of Camelot. Knowing that he has to leave to go back to his own universe sooner or later, he had to find a way to reincarnate his alter ego to take his place. He managed to find a way to bring his Excalibur Mode alter ego come alive. As King Arthur who once died had come to protect his kingdom like he's supposed to. Today is another week for Sonic but only 1 day left to stay in this universe. Preparations were being made for this.

"Time for me to go back, King Arthur. Take care of everyone here for me. I had a great adventure to bring your kingdom back" Sonic said his last goodbye before leaving for good. "If you ever need to talk to me, you can always talk to me through my mind, Arthur", Sonic had to make sure that everyone won't miss him that much. "It is time for you to go now, Sonic. The circle is ready to bring you back to your world." Merlina said. "Alright Merlina. Caliburn! Don't miss me too much while I am gone." "It's not like I will miss you, I have King Arthur with me. And you better go now and good luck, Sir Sonic." Caliburn replied.

"I thank you for your assitance for this Kingdom, Sir Sonic. That I shall visit you one day. Goodbye" Arthur said as he just got to know Sonic, knowing he may not see him again. Sonic just made a thumbs up to Arthur as everything is gonna be fine.

Slowly, a chant to bring Sonic back to his own world is being said by Merlina. The circle starts to glow and sonic glowed too. "Goodbye Sonic, good luck on your way back." Merlina said her goodbye. "Bye guys!" Sonic waved as he slowly disappears.

[Sonic's Pov]

I was slowly disappearing from the world of The Kingdom of Camelot. Then suddenly i was back in my own world, but I didn't realize I was falling from the sky AGAIN for the 2nd time. "Woahhhhhhhhhhh...!!!!" i fell down noticing it didn't hurt that much like before."That's weird I don't remember falling like this, i usually fall on my face" as I rub my head before noticing who I landed on. That's when I realized I was landing on Faker (Shadow) "Get off of me, Faker...!" seems like Shadow is irritated. "Oh sorry- I'll get up now-" I slowly got up and lend a hand to Shadow. I was a bit nervous since Shadow usually would just attack him. But then I saw that Shadow hesitated at first but then decided to just take it and got up. "Don't tell anyone about this or I will kill you" then he chaos controlled away. I sighed as I knew Shadow would be like that, and so I went to Amy's house. But then all I got when I got there was a hammer, "Ow! What was that for?" I looked up and saw Amy holding her hammer and hide it back. "Sonic, Where have you been??? Everyone is worried you were missing!!". I looked inside Amy's house and saw Tails, Knuckles, and Sticks looking at him. "Alright, I'm sorry. I'll try to explain what happened."

[Shadow's Pov]

As I chaos controlled away, I thought about what just happened. Was it all a dream, fake or my mind playing tricks with me. Ever since I gotten stuck in that book it all felt confusing, until Faker appeared through the sky. I didn't think that I would have to pretend infront of him to don't know him at the whole thing. I didn't tell anyone else that I know, I only told this to Rouge. One of my 'friends' if you want to call it that way. She was unsure at first, but then she understood it was all real, probably because Sonic was involved too. I never really showed everyone my true self except for Rouge, I only did what I did in the village to cover up my whole truth I kept hidden forever. To be fair, it's not too bad playing a bad guy once in a while. I have no idea why but i somehow felt a bit different around the faker this time. It was confusing, but then I decided to sleep it off.

[Sonic's Pov - Sonic told the gang everything that happened]

"How do we know if that's true, Sonic?" Tails asked which is difficult to answer. "Please just believe me. I was never late for anything, except that I was fashionably late." Sonic has no idea what else to answer yet.