《NSFW》Disobedient and Desperate

"D-- don't rub yourself against me," I stammered. My face grew warm as his digit slowly slid back and forth against my own.
"You tell me what do to all the time," Sukuna growled. I looked up at him when he parted from me. I had a sense of fear in me as Sukuna grabbed his robe he set aside.
"What are you doing?" I blinked, watching him tear a patch of cloth off. He started approaching me.
I shifted away until my back hit the backrest of his throne. He grinned.
"Don't act coy after telling me what I shouldn't do."
"Its stupid to assume things," I muttered. I stood up and faced him, glaring into his burning irises. "I'm not afraid. Otherwise I wouldn't have made that deal with you."
"Maybe I should fuck the sorcerer out of you."
"As if--" I was interrupted when he grabbed me by the hip and pulled me close. I blushed, meeting his chest.
"Cliché. You're full of perverted clichés," I muttered, avoiding eye contact.
His third hand pushed my chin up to meet his gaze.
He smiled warmly, sending goosebumps against my skin.
"And you're full of bullshit." He snickered, before pulling me up.
"Sukun--" I panicked at the sudden action, his tip teasing my hole. "P-- put me dow--"
Two hands tied a cloth around my head, gagging me.
"Again, telling me what to do. I'm sick of it. From now on . . ."
"Nmph--!"
I arched my back in pain as he hastily entered halfway, gripping his shoulders.
"I'll make sure you're obedient."
I felt tears form. "Hgh . . ." I groaned through the torn fabric.
I hid my face into his shoulder, holding him into an embrace as he grabbed my thighs. Feeling him push my body higher, he allowed me to descend.
I cried, his dick entering even further inside of me.
"I can feel you shivering," he hummed, continuing the same process. This time, he started thrusting as well. Shoving me down against his cock as he pushed even further inside.
His hand curled into my hair and gently pulled me back to look at him. "Let me watch your face as I fuck you insane."
My eyes squinted in pain and pleasure, Sukuna making sure not to stop playing with my body.
I panted into the cloth in my mouth. I hated it. It was damp with saliva, and because of that, it was dripping off my chin.
I grabbed the fabric to pry it off, but Sukuna grabbed my wrist, and held it against my back.
Why the fuck does he have four arms?
One held my arm behind me, two were busy gripping my thighs, using momentum and gravity to force Sukuna even deeper inside. His fourth hand stroked my digit, and kept me from cumming at the same time. The front and back of my lower body hurt. His size . . . I doubt I'll ever get used to.
His grip on my dick was not even merely close to the strength of choking someone out of pure spite that was finally lit after years of burning hatred.
He's preventing me from releasing, and it hurts like shit.
He wants to see me ignite and cry to be spared.
I'm at the brink of doing so. But I can't beg to a cursed spirit to stop. Not even to a human.
"Nmph--!" I moaned. Tears descended my cheeks as I realized he wasn't even fully in. And it feels like he's tipping me over the edge. I'm holding on by a sliver.
I heard our bodies slapping against eachother in this desolate place.
Sukuna dug himself in all the way. Everything hurts. I can't hold it in, but he's making me.
"Sh-- sh . . . kn . . . !" I cried, my voice muffled. I can't breathe. I'm going to pass out. If he keeps going, I might die. I can't even say his name.
I heard him chuckle, as he looked down at his cock fully inside me.
I flinched as he pressed his thumb against my stomach, just below my bellybutton. "You're so sensitive, I feel you tighten at my slightest touch."
"Mng . . ." I hiccuped, feeling him pull the cloth off of my head. I opened my mouth to beg-- before he lowered down and kissed me.
His tongue roamed around, and danced with mine.
My mind has to be gone, right? Despite the pain, it's starting to feel good.
Sukuna pushed me against the back of his throne. I held myself against the seat, as one of my legs supported beneath me, my other raised over his shoulder. I was fully stretched out for him to explore even . . . farther inside me. Is it even possible?
His hand didn't let go of my dick, and my eyes watered at the pain that I couldn't ejaculate.
I need to start begging.
"Sukun-- AAh--!" I wept, my hole devouring his cock.
When will this end? It just keeps going.
"Su--" I moaned, his pace increasing. I panted, feeling myself lose my voice.
"S-- stop," I managed, but it was only a broken whisper. Not even I could hear it through the slapping of our bodies.
I whined as he groaned. Feeling something warm and liquidy fill my entrance. Sukuna pulled out. I could feel it falling down my legs, and dripping on the bones beneath me. I realize my ass was throbbing. I never noticed because he just kept going.
We're done right?
We . . . we should be.
"I-- I should leav--"
Sukuna turned me around, his fucking hand still not letting me go.
"What makes you think I'm satisfied yet?"
Sukuna grabbed my waist and settled me onto his shoulders. I covered my mouth, feeling his tongue against my tip, his hand moving back and forth.
Sukuna tightened his lips around my digit, and thrusted his head continuously.
"S-- Sukuna--" I'm tired of saying his name. I can't deal with this anymore.
Sukuna finally let go of me. There was a waver in my moan when I finally came . . . when he finally allowed me to cum.
I felt him grin around my dick, before devouring everything in one swallow.
I sighed, my body still tense and weak.
Before I finally passed out.