《NSFW》Love Hotel

"Take a shower you disgusting rag," I huffed.
"It's just a little blood," Sukuna complained.
"Look at you! Your clothes are covered in blood! And you toyed with the head of a cursed spirit. You might as well use a power washer to clean yourself up" I fumed.
"You're covered in blood too. Shower with me?" he requested.
"Shut up," I coldly groaned.

---- after Y/n and Sukuna finish cleaning themselves up ----

I wasn't serious.
I really wasnt serious when I said I would give him a blow job if he helped me.
I hesitated. Sukuna waited, sitting on the edge of the bed, leaning back with two arms supporting him.
He loomed above me as I was positioned between his legs. I felt completely weak on my knees beneath him. Why . . . does he have to be such a pervert with a large dick?
Sukuna kept his sharp eyes on me. For once he didn't have that stupid grin, but I could tell he was amused.
"Savoring the sight?" he teased.
I glared at him. "Shut up," I muttered, before turning my gaze to his digit.
I gulped. I hate every second of this.
Sheepishly, I grabbed it, and slowly brought it up to my lips. But I stopped.
I can't. I nearly died when he fucked me with it last time. And now I have to miraculously survive with it down my throat?
Opening my mouth, I coyly took the head around my lips.
"Hm," Sukuna hummed. "Deeper."
I glared at him.
I took a brief moment to get ready, and started thrusting back and forth.
When Sukuna sucked me last time, I could remember his mouth tight around me. And his tongue roughly sliding against my tip.
I grudgingly tightened my lips around him, along with my tongue stroking his length.
I don't even know why I remember the details. It feels perverted in my part. But it was my first time, and I've never felt it before.
Sukuna grabbed the hair in front of my face and pulled it out of the way to take a better look of me.
I felt my face heat up, imagining myself through his perspective.
A submissive with his cock in their mouth.
I narrowed my eyes, and looked away from him. But as I was keeping busy with his digit, I felt him place two hands at the sides of my head.
Flustered, I look up at him again. He's enjoying this far too much. And he smirked.
His palms held my head, and hw hastily shoved his cock all the way down my throat. I tried to keep calm to avoid choking and gagging, but he was so fast. I couldn't gather my head.
"You know, your lips are too gentle to feel anything. Thus, your throat is better suited, " he marveled faintly.
I need him to shut up. The only time I would want him to talk is when he tells me we're done.
Tears formed as I felt the strongest urge to gag. I closed my eyes, and kept going. I have to.
Those tears started to fall down my face with every moment. Making myself do this is giving me a headache.
I felt myself get sick to my stomach, forcing me to gag. My throat tightened itself around his member when I tried to cough.
With my hands on his thighs, I tried to pull away to breathe in panic, but Sukuna kept my head in place-- even having the audacity to push a little further in.
I looked up at Sukuna, desperate. Please.
My neck hurts trying to accommodate to his size. Oh fuck-- someone please save me. I narrowed my eyes, tears descending my damp cheeks.
. . . Megumi . . . Yuji . . . save me--
My eyes widened when I felt Sukuna pull out of my mouth, still keeping his grip on my head.
I coughed, and turned away, collapsing onto my hands on the ground. I think I might vomit. I held my wrist up to my mouth, and tried to breathe. The feeling quickly went away.
If he came inside, I definitely would have ruined these carpets.
I felt hands tighten themselves around my thighs from behind me.
"S-- Suk--" I stuttered, glancing towards him.
I yelped, feeling him pull me up and settle me onto his lap using his other two hands grabbing my bust.
I tried to jump off, but he grabbed my wrists and positioned them behind me.
"Wait-- let me recover," I whined, trying to pull away.
"I'll heal you after," he murmured impatiently.
"Not like that--! G-- give me time, it's all happening so fas--"
I lost my voice when I felt his length enter. It's not like he healed my body after yesterday. And yesterday was when I lost my virginity to him.
"Sukuna," I gasped.
"You're just as tight and wet as yesterday."
Don't give me the facts was what I wished to say. But he's broken everything and my ability to speak.
"Don't worry, you'll feel better when you wake up,' he purred.