"New school, New me"

Akaza's POV:

"GET YOUR ASS UP AKAZA"
"OH MY GOD OKAY IM UP"
"Jeez.." Akaza muttered to himself. My step-dad or just dad, Muzan, had always been this way and so annoying. But he is my dad though. This was my first day at this new school. But I was only going to stay there for a year because this was my senior year. I'm 18-years-old too.

I got out of bed and got myself dressed with the new uniform I was given for the school. The uniform was a white long sleeve shirt, a blue vest, and a blue and light blue tie tucked in the vest for the top. Then dressy black pants for the bottom. And to be honest, I actually liked the colors but the uniform itself was a bit uncomfortable and tight. I prefer more baggy and looser clothes.

Once I was fully ready I went to go downstairs and saw that Kokushibo was already eating the breakfast that the maids cooked for us.
"Waiting on Kaigaku now I guess," I told myself. Then I started eating. Kokushibo stayed fairly quiet the whole time. It was a bit awkward.

We lived in a mansion, Muzan's Mansion. My dad prefers to called Muzan even by his own step-sons. He is a CEO of a company in Japan which caused him to be such a workaholic, being glued to his computer. He even used to have a wife that adopted me, Kokushibo, and Kaigaku when we were little. However, our step-mom died years ago. That left my dad-Muzan to "raise" us even though he just left the maids to raise us instead. Ever since our step-mom died, he'd been even more tired and lonely. Kokushibo kind of acts like Muzan but in like a different font. He just wasn't as negative as Muzan.

"Oh hey sorry I'm late haha."
"For god sakes Kaigaku, me and Kokushibo were about to leave without you."
"Well sorry-"

Kaigaku had finally came downstairs and grabbed some pieces of bacon and ran towards me and Kokushibo. Kaigaku was kind of the chaotic one of the family and could make me smile when I was unhappy.

"I'll drive."
"NO I WANT TO!"
"What! I called dibs on driving first yesterday."
"Oh my fucking god, alright! You can drive then!"
"WHY DOES AKAZA ALWAYS GET TO DRIVE AND I NEVER DO?"
"Well that's because you almost killed us by almost swerving off the road because you thought you saw something."
"IT WAS A SQUIRREL AND I WOULDN'T HIT THAT POOR BABY!"

Akaza was the one to drive the car to the new school. The school was called "KNY High" , the biggest Highschool in the district.

—Once they arrive—
Still Akaza's POV:

"HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS HUGE"
"New school, huh."
"WELL NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"
"HEY DON'T TALK TO YOUR OLDEST STEP-BROTHER LIKE THAT, KAIGAKU!"

(Oldest - Kokushibo 18 [by like a few months])
(Middle - Akaza 18)
(Youngest - Kaigaku 17)

"New school, new me I guess.." I whispered to myself. I looked around while Kaigaku was ranting about how the school looked.

"KAIGAKU, SHUT UP YOUR CAUSING A SCENE FOR NO REASON!"
"BUT-"
"Hey hey—shut up. Who the hell is that?"
"Who the hell is who, Akaza?"
"That blonde guy over there, he seems odd."
"He seems popular that's what."

I saw some tall guy with blonde hair talking to some girl with very long white hair. Then there was another dude standing next to her with a seemingly tired face. He had green and black hair that was squiggly like Muzan's hair. They were all kind of surrounded by other people talking to them.

"That guy looks hot" Kaigaku pointed out at the green and black haired dude.
"What? Kaigaku we literally just got here. Plus he looks like a piece of seaweed." I replied back to him.
"No he does not! Plus that's just because of this hair but I like how it's tied up in a bun."

Around them Kokushibo pointed out a guy with long purple and pink hair with makeup on and a shorter guy with fluffy black hair. (Btw these two would be human Gyokko and Hantengu)