"Oh so Truth or Dare and this?!"

GUYS LOOK AT DOUMA!!! I SAW THIS
ON PINTREST AND IT WAS SO CUTE!

Also I appreciate the people who kept me motivated in some of my previous chapters, so thanks :)

Anyways onto the chapter...
==============================

Akaza's POV:

Where the hell did Kokushibo find a sniper? Never knew he had such good aim too. And damn what a shot, he was pretty damn far from where me and Douma were.

🏀- "Well I kind of didn't need Douma anyways"

🗡- "Hey Akaza come out here if you ain't a coward.

🏀- "Says the one who's camping and waiting for me to come out just to immediately tag me"

🏀 - "How about you come over here and come and get me. This is getting boring"

🗡- "Fuck you"

So if I can get him over here then I'd have the advantage. That's becaude I'm better in close range, all I need is just a quick sneak up behind with a smaller nerf gun instead of this rifle looking thing.
Shit where is he now.

*gets shot on the shoulder*

🏀- "WHAT THE FUCK"

🗡- "Shit I missed"

Ow that hurt actually. My shoulder has been hurting all day and that definitely not help. And how in gods name does he move so quickly and quietly??

🗡- "C'MERE AKAZA!"

————————————————————————

❄️ - "Woah they're really intense with eachother

🦠 - "Yeah I know right, like isn't the prize just fifty dollars or something?"

⚡️ - "I think, but they are also fighting for status"

🎸 - "What the hell does that mean?"

⚡️ - "Kinda means like uhh... the more they win the better they are, y'know? Kokushibo has been on top for a long time, meaning he had won the most for the longest time, and Akaza is still trying to beat him"
⚡️- "And yes they do keep count on how many times they win or lose against each other in any game or contest"

❄️ - "Oh that makes sense"

🌸 - "Where is Gyokko?"

❄️ - "He went to check on Hantengu"

🎸 - "He's such a simp for Hantengu"

————————————————————————

Kokushibo's POV:

Where is this guy? I saw him run away to over here and he's not here now. It's like he turned invisible, but I know he's trying to sneak up on me. Which is why I'll turn around and...

*Akaza's green button lights up*

🏀 - "FUCK"

I'll be the one who strikes first.
=================================

Narrator's POV:

🗡- "Hell yeah"

🏀- "Fuck you"