What time is it? ITS LUNCH TIME!

(I'm eating lunch as I writing this)

(🌸- Daki) (❄️-Douma) (🏀-Akaza)
(🗡-Kokushibo) (⚡️-Kaigaku) (🎨-Gyokko)
(🎸-Nakime) (🖤-Hantengu) (🦠-Gyutaro)
(This will be used for dialogue so your not confused on who's talking)

—Later when lunch almost starts—

Daki's POV

🌸-"Nakime."
🎸-"Yeah?"
🌸-"Should we ask the tall guy if he wants to go to lunch with us?"
🎸-"I'm mean sure, what's his name?"
🌸-"I heard his name was Kokushibo, he just seems so funny to tease."
🌸-"But how do we convince him to come?"
🎸-"Hm, I heard he has a little brother, he definitely seems like the type of guy to be overprotective"
🌸-"True"
🎸-"Do you want to ask him if he wants to join our friend group?"
🌸-"Yeah, I mean, it wouldn't hurt to add another person to the group"
🎸-"Do you think he'll like anyone in it though?"
🌸-"Most likely not, but who cares"
🌸-"Hantengu is frightened by everyone besides Gyokko"

We decided to bring this Kokushibo person to come with us to lunch. He's actually hot but I don't really like him that way. I can't wait until this 5th period class is over, this class is so unbelievably boring. But I saw where his locker was after first period so I'm pretty sure he'll be over there since he's not in our 5th period class right now.

***BELL RINGS***

Finally this class is over.

=================================

Douma's POV:
(Before the bell rang)

The new kid, Akaza, shares his 5th period with me. And he sits right next to me in this class, like right next to me. Y'know Akaza is actually very unique, he has a neck tattoo that goes around his whole neck. He has short pink hair. And is pretty cute in general.

We've been sitting here for like 30 minutes and just listening to the teacher talk and explain how everything is going to go this year in Math. Now me personally, I hate Math. So I decided to just not listen and just pass notes to Akaza because why not.

He seems to not like me very much. I can tell just by reading his face when he reads the notes. He hasn't passed any of them back. Anyways I kind of want to ask him if he wants to go to lunch with me because why not. I mean that's how I brought Gyokko into the group.

(Pretend they are passing notes to eachother)

❄️- Hey, wanna sit with me at lunch?
🏀- What? Why?

Ah shit what should I write. I mean I want him to sit with me cause he seems pretty cute, but I can't actually say that. Haha, maybe because he might like it?

❄️- Because you might like it there
🏀- Y'know what, fine. But this better not be about something shitty
❄️- Haha, it won't
❄️- I just want you there

Oh shit he's looked at me weird as if I killed his grandma. He probably took my last sentence the other way. I mean I am bisexual, but it's not that I like him, I've never actually fell in love either.

🏀- 🖕

Oh he just drew me a middle finger. Yeah he took it the wrong way.
Well anyways, I hope he comes.

=================================

Akaza's POV:
(Before the bell rings)

I just agreed to go to lunch with this dumbass. During my 5th period class, he really got on my nerves when started to say some stupid shit to me. Then he passed me some notes about going with him to lunch. I mean... would I rather go with him to lunch or be a loner again like at my old school? I mean I did say "New school, new me" and I really do want to become a different person rather than the little pussy I was when I was younger. Whatever, I hope it's not going to be shitty. Plus I'm only doing cause I'm bored.