the morgue

*Turners Pov*
Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. My alarm goes off at 6 o'clock in the morning. I get up, take a shower, get changed into dress clothes, make some bacon, eggs and sausage for breakfast. It's now seven o'clock, and I have to be at work by eight. I get in my car and start to drive to the office. I get to work at 7:30 so I have a half hour to kill. I see some of my associates are already here such as Adams, Tomson, and Sullivan. The others should be coming to work soon. Everyone arrives at work, and Parker informs us that we have a case. It feels good to be back at work. Sullivan says, "Three female victims in Tampa, Florida, stabbed multiple times in their vaginal areas, sliced in their breasts, and a gunshot wound to the head." This sounds like a bad case already. I say, "Serious overkill. So that must mean she reminds him of someone who has rejected him. Maybe a mother or girlfriend figure." Adams says, "He might have medical skills, but the autopsy will tell us more. We better hurry it seems he kills a victim every 24-48 hours. We'll be going on the plane in 30 minutes. I start to pack and get ready for the trip. I'm a little shaky about this case, but I don't know why. For some reason, it seems familiar even though I know that's impossible. We land in Tampa, and we are briefed about every detail about the case. Still it seems so familiar, but I can not put the pieces together yet. We arrive at the Tampa Police Department. A man comes up to us and says, "Hello I'm Sheriff Manga, and anything you need please do not be afraid to ask. I promise you we will do anything to assist you in this case." Adams, and I are driving to the morgue. We should be meeting the medical examiner there. We arrive at the medical examiner's office on time. We enter the Morgue, and it's pretty cold in there. Ah here's the smell I never miss, the smell of dead bodies. I say to the medical examiner, "Hello I'm Special Agent Jimmy Turner, and this is Special Agent Carl Adams. We're here for the bodies of the three Jane Does's that are a part of a murder investigation." She replies, "Ah yes the three female victims who were stabbed in the vaginal area, sliced in the breast, and the gunshot to the head. So the person who did this first sliced the woman's breasts, then stabbed her in the vaginal area, and waited for her to lose a lot of blood then finished her off with a gunshot. He has to have some kind of medical training to slice her in the breasts a day before killing them. The weird thing was the person who did this actually left a note inside the body for you Agent Turner. The note said Hello old friend, I hope you remember me, but if you don't it's okay because you will soon." "Thank you will be going now," I said, before walking out of the building. Is this someone from my past?