The revenger part two

Turner wakes in an unfamiliar environment and is looking around. He now knows that he was kidnaped and brought somewhere else. He then hears a familiar voice say, "Man it's time for revenge." He instantly recognized the voice of the man who kidnaped him. It was Michael Berry the man who kidnaped him. Michael then says, "Hey Jimmy did you miss me?" Jimmy remains silent but starts to think of his childhood. Michael says, "Not talking huh? Well, maybe this will change your mind." He then takes a needle and fills it up with Ketamine. He injects it in his leg, putting the full dose in his body. Turner then shouts in pain, "Ahhhh you bastard!" Michael chuckles then reply, "See it got you talking at least. So now let's talk about how you ruined my life. I'll inject a little bit for every time you ruined my life. Let's see of yeah you cut off all contact from me." He then injects some more Ketamine into Agent Turner's leg. Michael then says, "Oh yeah you knew I was a troubled kid, but you still forget out about me and let me get arrested till I was 18. You could have helped me!" He then injects more than a little into the leg. Turner screams, "It wasn't my fault. You committed the theft yourself, and I couldn't have helped you. Now it's just a matter of time before my team comes, and finds me." He then replied, "Who says you're going to be alive for that long anyway." He then puts a full needle of Ketamine but doesn't inject it just yet. Turner was slowly breaking out of his handcuffs. He was about to put the Ketamine in when suddenly the door broke down. "NSA freeze put the Ketamine down now!" He doesn't put it down he then injects the whole needle into Turner's leg. Turner breaks free of his handcuffs, grabs his gun, and finally pulls the trigger to shoot Michael Berry before he passes out. Bryan's screams, "We need a bus!" The ambulances come, and the EMT's pull Turner in the gurney, and drive away. Adams checks Berry's pulse to see if Berry is still alive, but it's too late. The team waits for the nearest cops to arrive, tells them what happened so they can close off the scene, and quickly get in their SUV's to drive to the hospital to check on Turner.