11. IVORY

(SOFIA'S POV)
*** The Next Day ***

I woke up the next morning to find myself lying on my bed. I remember passing out on Emanuele. I sit up to see Emanuele sleeping near my bed. He was sitting on the floor and had his head rested on the bed, holding my hand. He looked so pure while sleeping, just like an angel. He is so adorable and at the same time so alluring.

As I adored Emanuele's appearance, Briar entered the room. She looked at me and then at Emanuele.

"Aww.. look at you two." She whispered.

I was about to respond to her when suddenly there was a ding for notification on my phone. I gently searched my blanket and finally found a phone. It was Emanuele's. I was about to keep it back when I read my name on the message that Damien sent to Emanuele.

'So did you ask Sofia?' The first one said.
'Are you a couple yet?'
'Call me as soon as you see these. I can't wait to listen to you and Sofia.'

I looked at the phone in shock. Emanuele liked me! And was going to ask me out?! I showed Briar the text. Her eyes widened with joy.

"Oh my god, this is so great, I must talk to his majesty, this instant." She whispered and went out of the room before I could say anything.

I looked at Emanuele one last time before I gently shook him to wake him up.

I touched his hand and gently gave it a shake. He was so muscular, that I could feel his biceps under the shirt.

"Emanuele... hey? Come on it's time for college."

"Mmm.." He groaned and turned a little.

I could now clearly see his chest under his half-unbuttoned shirt. Man, I must say he per-fect. He surely knows how to maintain his body because he's neither too muscular nor too skinny, just perfect. He definitely has the body of a Greek god.

I again tried to wake him up and this time I successfully did my job. He woke up, bewildered, still taking in the surroundings of my room. He looked around and then looked me in the eyes and smiled at me.

"Feeling better?" He asked me.

"Yes, much better. I am so sorry for causing this inconvenience though. I don't know what happened to me last night and it is all kind of a blur to me and I shouldn't have-"

He kept a finger on my lips.

"Calm down Sofia. You are never causing inconvenience to me. I'll always be there whenever you need me and last night was one of those nights where you needed me. I just want you to be safe and happy." He said looking into my eyes, with his deep blue and brown eyes.

I had never before noticed the colour of his eyes this closely. They are so pretty. Hazel brown eyes with a hint of blue in the centre around the pupil. Adding to all these are his long luscious eyelashes.

His words just made me like him more and also made my entire day. What did I do to deserve him in my life?

I got helped him up on my bed. We sat and discussed a little about last night and dad and his father used to be friends and coincidently we are friends now.

Oh, how I wish to be more than friends. I thought to myself.

I looked at the clock in my room and gasped.

"Oh my god, it's 8.00 am already. I think we should go and get ready."

"Yes, you're right. But I think we should do this more often. Did I mention you have a lovely room."

I blushed a little and thanked him. He got up and was at the door now, he suddenly stopped and looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, I'm... I'm fine. Listen will you be free this weekend? "

"Yes, I guess, depends on the time."

"Well if you are would you like to have dinner with me? I found this place with a lovely view. We can spend the evening there and you know have dinner. What do you say?"

"I say, YES why not, it sounds so much fun."

"Wonderful! I'll go get ready then. See you outside in an hour?"

"That'll be great!"

We smile at each other as he leaves. I quickly get ready and meet him outside. We go to school talking as usual. I suggested that we should hang out during the winter break, that way we'll grow closer and he would get to know a lot about his parents since my father was good friends with them.

***

The rest of the day was as usual. We attended our classes and went out for coffee, all three of us were loaded with homework so we decided to do it together at Damien's place.

We sat down in his library writing essays and letters and theories.

"Hey, you two, I gotta ask you something."

We looked up from our books and paid attention to Damien.

"Well, you know I'm bi right. And there is this guy, I like him a lot but I don't know if he likes me back. What should I do?"

"You can take him to a secluded place maybe or maybe start by just being friendly and then ask him. It would be difficult but you would at least know how he feels and thinks about you." I advised.

"I agree with Sofia." Emanuele said. "Who is this lucky guy, you are talking about?"

"It's you, Emanuele." Damien said with a serious expression.

Emanuele's expressions changed in a second, he was taken aback by Damien's answer.

"Wh- what?" He managed to utter.

Damien guffawed looking at Emanuele's face. He laughed so hard that he started to tear up.

"I'm just kidding." He said. "It's not you." He laughed.

"The person I fell for is..."

***
Hello, this is the author, I wanted to thank you all for reading this story. It means so much.

Thank you so much for reading.

Happy reading

~T.