PART 1

We all have looked up at the stars. Just tiny, little, twinkling lights shinning down on Earth. There something you look at in the night sky, nothing more. That's not the case for 19 year old Rachel Nova. Rachel sits on the roof of her apartment building in a starry, dark, cloudy night. She just sits there in silence taking in the beauty of the night. Rachel wears shorts a blue tank top with black flip flops. Her long black hair is pulled into a ponytail. And her blue eyes sparkle off the sky. You see her glowing in the moonlight, everything is beautiful. Suddenly, there's a loud stomping coming from the stairwell.
"I knew I would find you here!" The man shrieked. He was an average size man, a little cubby. He wore a white dress shirt with a brown tie and khakis with brown shoes. The mans face was red with rage and his brown eyes could pierce through your soul. Based on his name tag his name was Bill.
"I'm sorry dad, it's just so peaceful up here." Rachel said not moving from her spot, and continuing to sunbath in the light of the moon.
"I've had a long, hard day at work and I certainly don't work and pay for you to sit around all day. You are 19. You don't go to school. You don't do ANYTHING!" He bellowed. For the next few minutes there was a long, awkward silence. Rachel not phased at all, like this happened all the time continued to stare at the night sky. Hands on his hips, tapping his foot, face redder than ever he screamed at the top of his lungs,
"THATS IT I'M KICKING YOU OUT." Now that got Rachel's attention, she immediately jerked her head and stared at her father in disbelief.