Bitter Sweet

I had just awaken , watching Leo pick up the mess . " Oh my gosh , let me help you " He glanced to my awake . "Good Morning sweetie " he told me. I was so tired I could barely get up. I then started helping him with the mess. "Don't worry I got this" he then cleaned up extremely fast since he's a vampire. "That was fast " I told him. Our plans for today were to go to a nice club in Paris. Leo and I were going to get dressed up for it. Leo came from behind to pick me up in his shoulders. He started ticking me , for some random reason . " are you okay ?" I asked him sarcastically. He then replied "I don't know, but I have a really good feeling something great is going to happen." I then pulled him off me. " what do you mean ?" I asked him . He then responded " All vamps have a sense if something major is going to happen , and that's what I'm feeling". I just let it go as I got dressed for tonight. I wore a black dress with heels , earrings , with my hair curled . I then came out, "wow you look great !" he told me as I hugged him. He wore a really nice suit, with a bow tie . I wrapped my arms around him, kissing him. We then went down to the lobby, entering the limo. He hopped in, as it started raining . I fixed his hair since it got a little damp. He wrapped his arms around me. " remember that time I pulled over , and we kissed in the rain? He asked me . I started blushing. " yes babe of course I do , it wasn't forgettable" i pecked his cheek. We then stopped at the entrance of the club. A man came to open the door . Leo grabbed my hand as we walked in. We already made reservations , so we just took a seat at a booth next to the band playing. The music was in Italian , so I was sort of confused . I held Leo's hand as the waiter came up to us. We ordered , and Leo asked an odd question. " uh , do I know you from somewhere ?" he asked him. he then whispered , " aren't you the main leaders son of the fearful "The waiter paused in shock . " yes I am actually" smirking at Leo . I was so confused at that moment . Leo grabbed my hand, and took the guy outside behind the club. "listen don't say a word , and stay behind me, he isn't someone you want to mess with ". We then met up with the guy , as I stood behind Leo , gripping his sides. " aren't you one of the Hampton's ?" The man asked leo. . " yes , and how's your leader , uh -I mean your father ?" Leo replied , blankly staring at him. I then figured out what was going on . The waiter was part of the fearful , a group of vampires that only eat human blood , they are considered very dangerous, and are the most powerful . The man glanced at me "so I see your married" the guy asked Leo . He reached out his hand , as I gently shook it , scared to death. He looked at me, as if reading my mind. "hello there " he said, giving me a creepy sense that crawled down my back, making me shiver in fear . It scared me to know I was shaking the hands of a ruthless killer, even though im crazy in love with one , He then spoke. "she's mortal ?" He asked leo . Leo grasped my hand as I gripped onto his . "Yes , and she's aware of our existence" the man paused , and stared at us . " I see," he then grabbed me slamming me into the wall. " Leo !" I screamed, As he moved his hand towards my neck, trying to choke me. Leo quickly pushed him off and kicked him against the wall. " stay away from her !" Leo yelled. I've never seen leo more angry then he was at that moment. The killer quickly got up from the ground and said " well see what the fearful says about this.. "immortal in the family". I hugged leo as he walked away. "I'll always protect you" he said . " don't worry , I will kill him before he lays another hand on you" . We then walked back In the club, and took out seats . "why does he hate me ?" I asked Leo. "He doesn't, he just doesn't accept a mortal in our family . " I then grabbed Leo's hand . " I thought you said there were other mortals in this family ?" I asked confused . He quickly responded gripping my arm "there is, but they don't accept it, to them it's basically a sin of loyalty "Leo said . " I'll never let them touch you again, ever " he said gripping my hand . I gasped , as I found how serious this was . We then ate , and quickly left after the argument . We went back to our lobby, and back to the suite . I laid on the couch , as Leo was making us ice cream. He came up to me and sat him self down . " Here you go , I hope this makes you feel better." he handed it to me . I took one bite , dropped the spoon, and got up rushing to the bathroom . I leaned over the toilet puking, nonstop. Leo hurried into the bathroom to find me hurdling over it. He put his had on my back . "whats wrong babe?!" he asked. " uh, i really don't know , I had really bad cramps earlier, but then they stopped." He paused for a second. " I stopped , and got up, " I'm late , but, I couldn't be..." I told him leaning against his shoulders. " well , it could of happened , when, you know.." I stared blankly into his eyes, and placed my hand on my stomach, "your telling me, that I might be pregnant? "There's no way!" I told him, gripping his abs . " but , this isn't impossible, i mean, everything happens faster, when your a vampire, so i guess we get our baby faster? " I asked him. " well, technically yes, but I've never seen anybody react so fast to pregnancy" he told me. I reached over to check my bag for a test. I found one. I then closed the door . I waited for about 5 minutes just sitting there for the results. It was the longest, five minutes of my life . I waited a second longer and the results came . I looked down , and saw the result . "positive " I dropped it. I had no idea what to do , or tell Leo. I couldn't believe it happened this fast. I was a little happy to know ,it's Leo's baby, but , why so soon ? I opened the door to find Leo sitting on the bed anxiously. I stared at him making him more nervous. " I guess , were having a baby !" I told him in the happiest mood, I could be even know I was completely horrified at the same time . He ran and picked me up "Are you kidding me Paige ?!" I'm going to be a father !" He swung me into his arms, and gently kissed me , making me feel less worried . " you can't even describe how happy I am." He told me gently placing his hand on my tummy . I snuggled up to him, "your going to be the father of our baby!" I was so excited . Leo kissed my lips. He then asked me if he could do anything , I just asked him to cuddle with me, since that's all we could pretty much do. The surprise was first nerve wracking , but then I realized it wasn't that bad ". Leo decided to tell his family when we went home. I couldn't wait to tell Savannah . Leo kissed me , while telling me "I'm going to care for you, and make sure you get everything you crave " "not everything , haha" I told him . We talked about our plans for the baby, and discussed the gender, Leo wanted a girl, and so did I . Leo was right about the feeling he got earlier ,I was surprised. He got back from the store , he went to. He walked in with a huge teddy bear , and flowers. "Thank you babe" I told him. " we have 9 more months to go" I told him,laughing , as I ran my fingers through his hair . " I can't wait for our little baby" He told me kissing my head . I then took a shower , and relaxed cuddling with Leo .