Part 2: Arrival

I arrived at the LAX airport in Los angeles , where savannah picked me up . I was so Excited to see her, I was also nervous, since it's almost been a year . I rushed to the exit of the airplane , where I saw savannah waiting at arrivals coming in . Right after I saw her I gave her a huge hug , with tears in my eyes since it's been forever . " Paige how are you ?!" Savannah said. " you must be starving , let's go to my place and get ready for dinner tonight " . Once I agreed we left LAX airport and went to her place . We arrived at Savannah's house . " Wow!" Nice place " I said . " thanks , it isn't much, but it will do for now" she said . Her house was in Santa Monica , and it was an awesome house. I opened my door , with my suitcases and bags immediately falling out . " oops !" I said immediately when savannah came around the car to help me pick up my clothes . Once we picked up the mess , we went inside . It was a two story house on the beach . This was one of the nicest houses I've ever been too, and it surprised me that Savannah had a house like this at the age of 20 . Savannah took my bags to my new room . I followed her up to it . My room was upstairs . Once we finished unpacking my bags we went outside on the balcony , and relaxed and talked about how different California was to Seattle. While we were talking I glanced over her shoulder at our neighbor. " Who is THAT?" I said immediately after seeing him . " that's my neighbor Leo", he's really nice " savannah said . He's always outside on the beach " . " Wanna meet him?" I immediately said no because I was not in the mood , but of course Savannah made me . We went outside on the beach to meet leo hanging with his friends . Once I got a closer look at him I nearly fell in love. He was about 6' foot with brown hair , and shimmering blue eyes , just like the ocean . He was with his friends but I only focused on one person, and that was Leo . He stood out from the crowd since he was so different from the others , he was a lot more handsome . He also had a six pack , which I couldn't help from looking down at them . He had a chiseled face as if an artist sculpted him. I was really hoping he wasn't like the other guys I've dated , selfish , and all about themselves. Then at very moment he said " hi " I was so distracted from his jaw dropping looks , Savannah had to introduce me to him , " hi" I said politely, looking at his crystal blue eyes , " I'm Paige"