Family

Hello reader. My name is Rodrick.
I have a very difficult life. Let's start with the fact that my father went to get milk 10 years ago. Funny, I know, but I really loved my own father. The same can't be said about mother. But my sister can make up for this lack of a father. Her musical style gives life.
- Good morning Erica.
She didn't hear. She listens to the Beatles 0-24 per hour. Now to listen to Rolling Stones musics, it really moves her. I took it from her, it's possible. But I have a problem these days. Like all teenagers, I have suicidal tendencies. My whole life is a lie, but why don't I? Because I believe that one day dad will open the door and appear with a 1 liter of milk and a Bounty bar, which I really like. My thoughts are interrupted by my mother's wonderful voice.
- Come down Rodrick, you have to go to school.
Let me have a calm morning just for once. Just one time please dear Mona Lisa on the wall of my door. Hell, I'm going down. Let's face our fear.
- Seems, yesterday you're lazy.
- Why did you say this mom?
- THE DISHES.
Oh, I didn't think my mother could get so caught up in such little things, but I guess my father's disappearance took on her too. But I'm not an intellectual scumbag, please. Then there's Phoebe, the gossip next door. Let's go to school, I say. That's much better.
10 minutes later.
I was wrong, it's a black hole. But I will see her. She has brown curly hair and wears a red t-shirt, blue pants and black Converse shoes. It's simply wonderful.
- Hi Darcy. How are you?
- Now that you say it Rodrick, great. My mother was able to give me this t-shirt.
- Mothers are annoying.
A soft chuckle began.
I entered the door of the school and, behold, I was still terrified. Jason, Eddie, and Richard are simply creeps.
I don't think I'm making anyone mad with the fact that my life has been terribly boring so far. I know, but you have to care about it. Whatever. At least I tried to be nice. Let's go for coffee, I think it will melt cold hearts.
Now I'm going home, where my wonderful room awaits. My bed is there as a decoration, I usually fall asleep on the study table. I hope tomorrow will be more exciting than this, but I needed an introduction. Good night.