Platonic Love

Dear Diary. Have a fucking happy weekend. It's possible that Imogen has feelings for me too. Everything happened so fast. I mean, we met on the bridge, then it turned out that we go to the same school, then he wrote me that he wanted to have ice cream with me. I don't know, but this is very strange. I have never met such a strangely good girl.
It is possible that she wanted to say that she lives in terror at home or that she has a boyfriend and he keeps her in terror? Neither is better.
But I recommend that they don't hurt my platonic love. Someone is knocking. Who can it be then?
- Rodrick, someone knocked.
- I hear it too, but if I guess correctly, I'm under room confinement.
- I cook now. I'm making an exception now.
- Thank you.
Our house has a staircase, but it is also long. I open the door. Darcy and Imogen.
Let's wait. Is this a fever dream or a nightmare? Or both.
- We need to talk to you.
- Ladies. Get tired inside.
I'm starting to be afraid.
My room is never tidy. But they didn't care. They started what they had to say.
- Would you come to the cinema with us? Eddie, Me, Imogen and you would come.
I felt blocked for a moment.
- I'm in. But I'm totally annoying.
- I don't care Rodie.
If I closed my eyes I would still know Imogen said it.
- We'd watch Powergirls. It is about a girl who is destined to die, but love finds her.
- There are a lot of fight scenes and betrayal and twists and turns. But they promise separately.
- You have successfully say a spoiler and I AM UNDER ROOM CONFINEMENT anyway.
- Go to the cinema. I won't see you until then.

She can be such a bitch it's unbelievable. Let's look at the bright side. I was let go by my own mother, to whom I am a nightmare. This is a pivotal point in my life because I am typically a "random child". But we're on our way now, and I'm trying not to brain dead out at the sight of Darcy.
Keep calm Rodrick.
- Imogen, I don't feel well.
- Then be with me, okay?
She took my hand. It was a very good feeling.
- I want say yesterday...
But Darcy and Eddie said we were boarding now.
I'm starting to get scared, but what is he trying to tell me? Fate always intervenes. Then Imogen goes up to Darcy and whispers something in her ear and they scream. This is what I hear:
- Congratulations and since when?
- Quietly, because he hears.
- Good ok.

It's a girly thing. We entered the cinema and successfully found four free seats.
Apparently they had decided that I should sit next to Imogen. It will never get better than this. Darcy is already holding his head and says to Imogen:
- Tell him already.
- What should you say? What happened?
Imogen froze.
- I would like to...
The movie has started.
- I DO NOT BELIEVE IT.
Then she kissed me.
- I already knew on the bridge.
- As am I, Imo.
Another pleasant smile.
- I didn't think this would ever happen to me.
- Neither did Rodie with me.
- Children. The movie has already started. Look at it.

I took her hand. Soft as silk and pure as a virgin girl.
- I love you - Imo said whisper.
- I really really love you.